The first meet

Arjun sighed in relief as he walked down a cafe. It was finally lunch break which he needed more than anything
The road was getting deserted slowly as he reached the zebra crossing. He was walking when a loud horn rang. He looked forward as he saw the car speeding abnormally towards him. His eyes fell on the woman before him who stood there paralysed with shock. The horn beeped again but she couldn't move. Arjun Ran towards her and took her waist in his hand pulling her forcefully to the other side. There legs slipped on rise of the road as he fell on top of her.

The scene seemed out of movie to Arjun but he knew it was real. A woman was breathing beneath him, her fast breathes tickling his chin. He opened his eyes and looked at the woman. And got Bewitched.

The woman was dusky, her skin glowing in the sun just like melted gold. Her cheeks seemed to have taken red hue due to her short pants and the lips, beautiful and pouty lured him in. She was in blue, his fav colour with a bindi on her forehead and big jhumkas that were lost in a melody of their own.

Slowly she opened her eyes. Big doe eyes welcomed him. Brown and innocent. She was beautiful in every way he knew.

He broke out of reverie when he heard people whispering. He stood up embarrassed and held her up. She smiled in gratitude but her expressive eyes shadowed in concern as she looked at his right arm. His gaze went there only to find it bleeding. He felt a tug on his hand as she lead him to a sit outside the cafe. The umbrella shielding them  from the sun.

She helped him sit as she rummages through her purse and took out a first aid kit hurriedly.

"Your....your coat." She spoke as she took out the antiseptic and cotton. Arjun did what he was asked and looked at her as she dressed his wounds.

"I am so so sorry. It's ...I don't know...if you haven't been there....thank you so much." She spoke to him as she kept the small kit inside.

"It's alright not you fault...ms?" Arjun asked trying to get her name.

" Dr. Pooja Sharma. And you are?" She asked.

"Arjun Agnihotri...its a pleasure meeting you." He spoke as he forwarded his hand for a handshake which she took gladly. Her phone rang the next moment as she took it. Her forehead marred in tensed line as she spoke urgently. She kept the phone and smiled apologetically.

"I am so sorry...but there is an emergency...I have to go...I am so sorry I couldn't thank you properly as well..."

"No its alright Dr Sharma. I understand. Perhaps next time when we meet...if destiny allows."

"I hope it does mr Agnihotri."

She bid him goodbye as she left to his office as well.