Small fights

The deal went quite well for Arjun and he couldnt wait to celebrate it with his family. He quickly went to the cake shop and ordered a cake. He took it back into his car and again went to bring some things that his mother had sent him for the Jagrata. He scratched his head and called his mother to help him as he was confused on what and how much he had to buy. He finally brought all the things and held it in one hand while he talked to his mother. He was searching for a saree shop to buy new sarees for his ma and chachee while talking to his mother. Finally he spotted the saree shop they always talked away and bid adieu to his mother. He looked down to close his phone when a strong push made him slip down with all the Pooja samagri.

"Dekhe ke nahi chal sakte kya?" A harsh voice asked.

He looked down to collect the things and separate them from her grocery and answered back as harshly,"Toh aapko kaunsa dikhayi deta hai?"

"Ulta chor kautwal ko daante...Aur chalte wakt lover pe nhi raste pe nazar tikani chahiye," She spoke back snatching the lemons near his feet.

"Main chal nhi rha tha...khada tha...chal aap rhi thin," Arjun answered irritated as he finally collected the last thing near her pallu and packed the bag properly.

"Toh kisne kaha tha raste ke beech mein kharde hone ko?" She spoke and stood up and so did he.

"Dekhiye App...App?""-App?"

They both looked at each other surprised. Arjun can't believe that he was seeing that pair of big chocolate eyes laden with Kohl again. The last they meet 2 weeks before had been a dream moment. He didn't know what had happened...just that they were grooming according to the music. The white Anarkali suit with red embroidered dupatta had given her the looks of a apsara. And even today she didn't look less than a fairy. The same big eyes laden with so much sparkle and emotions that it pulled his own in it. She had worn big jhumkas again. And a tassle bracelet as well that went well with her pink coller  dress with white tassles and white dupatta encircled on her neck. Gorgeous.

She snapped her fingers before him and looked at him in concern.

"Aap thik to Hain Mr Agnihotri?" She asked her forehead furrowed in tension.

"Haan...main thik hun...mujhe kya ho skta hai? Aur wese I think mene apse kaha tha ki aap mujhe Arjun bulayen." He spoke.

"I am sorry Arjun...I mean meri wajah se apka saman....upar se chilaya bhi ..woh mein ek patient ko leke pareshan thi....I am seriously sorry," she spoke with a pout and the cold businessman Arjun didn't have the heart in him to be rude to her anymore.

"Meri bhi galti utni hi hai I guess....I am sorry too." He spoke rubbing his neck in embarrassment.

"Wese I hope you don't mind lekin kya yeh Puja ki samagri hai...I mean I...I am really sorry agar wesa hai toh aur agar mene apki Puja ki samagri kharab kar di hai toh...yeh toh aab use nhi kar payenge aap....," She spoke guiltily. For her, she could use the grocery but he couldn't use the things again.

"It's alright main kharid lunga dubara maa ko call karke," Arjun spoke and thought about the lecture that he would have to hear when his mother will hear this.

"Aap chahen toh main help kar skti hun..I mean mujhe pata hai yeh sab," she spoke again.

"Lekin aap kese-" he began reluctantly.

"Aayiye aur mujhe list de dijiye," she spoke as she guided him again to the shop.

"Acha wese Pooja ki yeh sab samgriyaan sirf aap khareed rhe hain yah koi aur?" She asked him.

"Mein akela...kyun?" He asked but she shrugged her shoulders.

Minutes later she handed the bag to Arjun along with the list. He felt it was a bit heavier than before but shrugged the feeling. She also asked him to float the things he brought before in the river.