Violence >:)

Y/n tried to hide behind Anya as they went through the tour of the school.

They were surrounded by kids, one of which she had a crush on.

'Who falls for someone the first time they see them?!' Y/n asked herself.

She glanced over at the mossy haired boy, a light blush dusting her cheeks.

Anya had also been looking at him, probably because everyone was flocking to him.

"Look at these idiots." A brown haired girl who had stayed near them said.

He walked over to the two girls, a smirk on his face.

"So what does your father do? If he's important enough I might just let you be my friend." Damian chided.

"He's a sp-! He's a feelings doctor!!" Anya yelled.

"Um...Its called a psychiatrist..." Y/n said timidly, stepping out from behind the pink haired girl.

Damian glanced over at her small figure. Her heart skipped a beat as their eyes met.

He eyed both of them up and down.

"Sounds lame," he finally said.

"I wanna come over to your house!" Anya said loudly.

"What!? No!" Damien replied, a bit taken aback.

"Anya! You can't just go to someone's house! Your being a bit rude..." Y/n said quietly. She hated that everyone's eyes were now on her.

"She's right, y'know. You should take some lessons in manners from her," he said, turning to Y/n,"What did you say your name was?"

Y/n's eyes widened a bit.

"O-oh! M-my name is Y/n," she replied softly, trying to not to stutter.

"Alright then, Y/n. You're not to bad. For a girl," he said promtly.

"Don't get any ideas from that though!" A tall blonde boy yelled,"And you! Stop being so friendly with Lord Damian!"

He pointed at Anya as he said it, then pushed her back into a wall.

Y/n gasped a little, glaring at the boy.

She was shy, but the one thing she would not tolerate was when someone hurt one of her friends.

"Stop being so pathetic! At least say something!" The brunette girl, who was still there, whispered to Anya.

"Like Anya cares," she replied, looking up with a smirk.

Damien looked completely shocked. His face got a little red too.

"Wh-what! Don't get cocky you! You! Stupid Uggo! Uggo Uggo Uggo!" He sputtered.

"L-lord Damian...maybe you should widen your vocabulary.." One of the blonde boys said.

"What's your problem? Sure she's uglier than me but you don't have to point it out!" The brunette girl chimed in.

"Shut your mouth!" Damian yelled.

All conversation halted when the teacher yelled at them though, and everyone continued to follow him through the halls.

As they walked, Damian threw a piece of paper at Anya.

"Hey! Cut it out or I'm gonna tell the teacher!" The brunette, who they now knew as Becky, reprimanded.

"What? Do you have proof it was us?" Damian smirked.

He walked up to Anya, getting really close to her face.

"I'm gonna bully you every day. I'll teach you a lesson so you won't be able to make that smug look!" He threatened.

"Maybe if she starts crying her feelings doctor father can fix her!" The blonde boys laughed.

"There's no need for violence! We can talk this out and—" Y/n was cut off as Anya sucker punched Damian.

She hit him so hard he flew into the wall behind him.

He looked up, completely stunned, before he started crying.

"Anya! Why did you do that!?" Y/n yelled, receiving no response from the girl infront of her.

The teacher ran over to them, and demanded to know what happened.

"ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?! THAT GIRL PUNCHED LORD DAMIAN!" One of the blonde boys yelled.

"Nu-uh! He just walked into my fist," Anya yelled back.

"Miss Anya that is highly unlikely," the teacher said.

Y/n didn't know what to do. She just stood there watching it all unfold.

"The real reason..." Anya said, looking at Y/n,"He stepped on her foot, and I was defending her!"

That seemed to help her case, as the teacher just muttered something about elegance and then told her she would only get one Tenitris Bolt.

Anya was reprimanded severely when she got home, and Loid made her promise to apologize the next day.

That night, as she lay there in bed, Y/n couldn't help but notice something.

Every time Anya said or did anything, Damian's cheeks would turn pink. And he always stuttered while talking to her. Her heart sunk as she came to a realization.

Did Damian have a crush on Anya?

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed!

So...should I do a group chat for Anya, Y/n, Becky, Emile, Ewen, and Damian? I think it would be really fun!

Anyways, have a great rest of your day and peace ✌️