Chapter 2 - Help!

Jane's p.o.v

"Hello?" I heard Johnnie say into the phone.

" I need help, I hate my life and-" I got cut of by my dad.

" There you are girl, and when I get my hands on you you're dead!!" He yelled as he grabbed my throat.

"PUT ME DOWN!!!" I screamed, still being choked.

You see ever since we moved here the neglect turned into control and abuse. Austin is rarely ever home now and is lucky enough that he can getaway till 1:30am, but I'm the one that gets left here to suffer for most of the day, and I can't do it anymore.

All of the sudden the doorbell rang and my dad dropped me and went to the back deck to continue drinking.

"What the hell was that," Johnnie questioned, " I could hear you guys through the phone, you didn't hang up!!"

"Can I just....come over your house....and explain....it there because......I don't want my...... dad to know that.....I'm telling you." I stated through breaths as he nodded in approval.

We snuck out the front door and ran over to his house. When we were walking over there Johnnie texted Kyle and told him to come over so I could tell him also.

Once Kyle finally showed up I began to explain to Johnnie and Kyle what has been happening. It was really hard because this is the only secret I've been hiding from them.

After I finished explaining Johnnie stood up and said that we should both sleep at his house. I obviously ran home and grabbed a bunch of cloths and shoved them into my "My Chemical Romance" backpack with black, purple,and blue tie-dye.

I across the street to see that the boys were already in Johnnie's dad's  car. So I got in and buckled up and enjoyed the ride.

" I have another secret to tell you guys." I blurted out.

Suddenly I had the guys attention except Johnnies dad who was driving, and wasn't really paying attention to us.

" Umm... I like..... Someone" Kyle knew who I was talking about and Johnnie just looked really confused. Kyle put his hand on my shoulder and glared at me as if I should do this at another time.

"Well who do you like???" Johnnie asked getting impatient, as we pulled into the driveway.
Suddenly I started to have an anxiety attack and started crying. The boys brought the bags in while I sat in the  sat in the car for a couple minutes to situate myself. I just couldn't do it... With that thought I got out of the car and acted like nothing happened.