Chapter 1- Where it all began for Jane Greene

Jane's p.o.v

I was born on October 12 in the middle of rain storm. I honestly wish I was born in a different family but, I guess being tortured by both your parents for 17 years is fine too. I have long, light red hair with a dark blue ombre, light blue eyes and black and blue braces, and pale skin.

I have an older brother who's only a year older than I am . His name is Austin. He has dark brown hair and light green eyes. He is barely ever home now cause he obviously hates his life just as much as I do. Our parents neglect us and all we have is each other. Austin and I basically raised  ourselves. Obviously we  deserve better than the people we call our parents.

I don't really have many friends except Johnnie, and Kyle. I have had a major crush on Johnnie ever since my 17th birthday. On my birthday he felt bad that he couldn't get me anything so instead he brought me to our treehouse we found when I first got here , and we had the best time. Before we left to finish the party, Johnnie started acting really weird.

I moved to this side of town before I turned 14. Johnnie ended up going to school with me and, was the first to greet me in school. Ever sence then, Johnnie and I have gotten to know each other like the back of our hands.

Johnnie is 17 and has long black, scene hair and beautiful gray/ blue eyes. His smile is wonderful. I just have nothing bad to say about him, even though he probably doesn't feel the same way about me.

Kyle is also 17 and he has the darkest brown eyes I have ever seen, with light brown scene hair. I met him sophomore year and we have gotten along since.

Considering  I have had such a hard time the past few years, with cutting, these boys have helped me through good and bad times. For me personally I just feel depressed all the time and nobody even knows even  knows about it. I am just so hurt inside by the people that I have to be surrounded with, besides Kyle and Johnnie, but I can't escape. I just have to face my deamons.

Thx for reading, comment if you liked it and vote byeeeee