THE START

It was August 3rd when I was leaving my hometown St. Louis. I had grown up in St. Louis all my life I loved it here, going to hockey games watching the blues and going to parks. And the hardest part about leaving was mostly leaving all my friends behind. But I would say I was leaving for a good reason. I was joining a hockey team, not just any hockey team. The USA u18 world junior hockey team. I was so exited. I have been wanting to play for the USA hockey team for so long.

"Alright you ready hun" my mom said yelling from down the stairs. "Yea one second mom!" I said back. I grabbed my phone, sweatshirt, and AirPods and took one finale look at my room and closed the door.

The drive to Michigan was long, I was carsick the whole time. I was dying to see what our new house looked like. Later  we soon got to our new house. I looked at the beautiful White House I was in love already, I was dying to see what the inside looked like. I sprinted  out of the car and went straight inside. It was amazing the marble everywhere in the house was perfect, all my chandeliers in the house make it feel so special. And I truly knew this house was already home to me.

(What her house looks like)

It was around 7:00 when I decided to unpack my clothes

   After hanging up all my clothes I decided to hang a few things up.
   After a few hours of unpacking and decorating, I decided to get ready for bed. I got into my pajamas and did my skincare.
  I laid in bed thinking about everything I was so exited to play for a new team and to meet new people. I couldent stop thinking about it, my eyes ending up getting heavy and heavier then I feel asleep.