TEAM

I had woken up at 9:00 am the next morning, I had training today. I had off ice training and on ice. I knew today was gonna be a long day,I got up and got ready, I brushed my teeth, put my hair in a lose ponytail and did light makeup. I wore leggings with a shirt. After getting ready I made my way downstairs to my mom making breakfast. "Hey honey you hungry?" my mom said smiling. "Oh no I'm good" I said back. "You exited for training today" "yeah I guess" I said shrugging. "Well do you know if your team is there too" "umm I'm not sure actually" I said furrowing my eyebrows. I was actually thinking if my new team would be there, it would be cool if they were, so I could get to know some of them.

A few hours later my mom and I had left, the drive to the rink was only 15 minutes away, my mom dropped me off. I grabbed my hockey bag out the trunk and I said bye to my mom. I was walking inside the rink when I noticed 3 boys behind me. There was a tall one in the middle, with brown fluffy hair, on the right was a shorter dude with a side part who had a nice smile, then on the left was a blonde blued eyed beautiful boy, he had the most perfect smile ever. I caught myself staring at these boys too long, I quickly snapped out of it and tried to find a place to put my stuff down.

As I was putting her stuff down I noticed the 3 guys from earlier waking towards her direction. I got nervous very quickly and tried to not look at them till one of them spoke.

"Hey, your the new girl right" the tall boy said. "Oh yea, hi" I said back waving to all of them. "So who are you guys" I said. "I'm Trevor" the tall boy spoke again, "im Cole" "and uh I'm jack" he said with his beautiful smile. "Nice to meet you guys, I'm sienna" I said with a smile. "Nice to meet you" Cole said. "We better get going, are u also here for training" "uh yea I decided it might help me before the season starts" I said confident. The three guys nodded their heads in agreement. "Let's go then" Cole said. I followed the three boys downstairs to a room. And then there everyone was, the rest of the USA team and the coaches.

A boy with curly black hair came up to cole, Trevor and Jack. "Hey guys, what took you guys so lon..." he then tuned to me and a smirk came to his face. "Oh well, well, well" he said putting his hand out. "And you are" he said looking at me straight in the eyes. "Hi I'm sienna, I guess I'm the new girl" I said smiling and shaking his hand. "Well hello, your very pretty may I add" he said laughing. "Oh thank you so much" I said kinda blushing. "Ok love birds, can we get going" coach said. We all snapped out of it and coach I introduced me to the rest of the team. I said hi to everyone and we started.

I noticed Jack keep looking at me the entire time. And so was Alex he kept flirting with me, which I liked.  Alex was very cute and sweet, but there then there was something about Jack as well.

After training was over I grabbed all my stuff and  and was starting to walk out. Before I was out the door Alex came up to me.

"Hey sienna" Alex said while looking down. "Hey Alex" I said happy. "I just wanted to say I'm happy your on the team and I'll think it will be very good" he said with that smile of his. "Thank you so much Alex, that's means a lot" "yea no problem, so I was thinking if I could get your number" he said laughing but also looking down. I could tell Alex was very shy,  but I do wanted to wanted to get k is Alex more. So I gladly excepted. We exchanged numbers and we said our goodbyes. I got into my moms car smiling. "Oh what are you so happy about" she said furrowing her eyebrows. "Oh it's nothing"