Chapter 1: The Journey Begins

In the quiet town of Pallet Town, inside a medium-sized brown house with a yellow roof. A black TV was playing and matching between Bruno, a member of the Kanto Elite Four, and the Kanto Champion Red; right now, the battle was between Bruno's Nidorino and Red's Marowak. 

"And Nidorino begins the battle with a Horn Attack!" The announcer said just as Marowak dodged a couple of times."Oh, but Marowak is too fast and is immediately ready to fight back!"

Marowak then stomps its foot on the ground causing the ground to shake. Nidorino was when knocked down on the floor hard, knocking him out.

"And there it is. Marowak Earthquake knocks out Nidorino!"He announced as Brino recalled his weakest Pokemon. "Bruno recalls Nidorino, but who will be the third strongest Kanto Elite Four next Pokemon sent out?"

"It's Onix!" The announcer announced as Bruno sent out Onix to battle Marowak.

Meanwhile here in the house, a boy named Isaiah Ketchum was seen sitting on a bed with a pole ball pillow and matching blanket watching the Pokemon battle between his father Red, and Bruno since it was being broadcast live. Marowak was absolutely dominating, however as strong as his father Marowak was she didn't stand much of a chance against Onix. 

Isaiah picked the remote off the red nightstand on his left turned the TV off, walked over to his dresser, and pulled out his pajamas to get ready for bed

"Alright time to get changed into my pajamas and set my alarm for tomorrow morning," Isaiah said grabbing his pajamas out of the drawer of his dresser. 

"Isaiah are you getting ready for bed remember tomorrow is a bug day and you need to be up early," A beautiful woman with a fair skin tone with long red hair, and orange eyes said.

This woman was Amber Ketchum the mother of Isaiah Ketchum and the wife of Red Ketchum. Amber was also the proud owner of Sweet Cuddles Nursery home of young Pokemon and abandoned Pokemon that she cares for. 

"Yeah I'm getting ready for now Mom," Isaish replied."I just need to brush my teeth,  set my alarm, and then I be ready for bed."

"That's good you don't want to be sleeping in on the day of getting your starter Pokemon," Amber said with a smile."Oh and don't forget to check on your cousin before you head to the lab you know how Ash can be."

Isaiah sighed mentally knowing how much a pain his cousin Ash was when it came to waking him up on time. Ash was just as bad as a snorelax when it came to sleep impossible to get to wake up. 

"Sure I make sure to check on him,  but no promise I wait for him to wake up if it means missing out on receiving my starter," He muttered.