Arrival.

An day later, he awoke from his sleep. As he got out his room, a Shrouder was waiting for him. This freaked out Dom but he followed the Shrouder as he picked up more Shrouders, Scouts, Heavies, and more. They were taken to the truck taking him and a few other troops to the snow base. They hopped in and put their stuff to their knees. 

They all look so menacing...  He looked around at the people being taken with him. As he took a glance at the Shrouder across from him, he looked back at D444. D444 panicked and looked away.  The Shrouder got up and sat next to him. D444 got even more quieter, or tried to be, the Shrouder was quite literally scaring him shitless that his breathing picked up. 

"Quiet." The Shrouder grumbled. D444 scooted away so he could be heard less. He ended up bumping into the other Troops who were playing poker next to him.

The Trooper wasn't really phased, physically,  by the bump, but it threw his game off so he gave D444 a look. "Sh- Shit! sorry!" D444 stammered out. The troop just rolled his eyes and looked away. 

After what felt like forever, they had arrived at their destination. They were taken to a rather large room. They put their stuff along the wall of the door they entered from and wait for the others. It was spacious, and even fucking colder than the first time he joined Dolphin Corp. A couple hours later the room filled with all kinds of Ranks, surprisingly the mass majority grouped with the people of the same Rank.

A voice could be heard from their headsets and radios. "All Scouts report to D569 for their dorms." All of the Scouts emerged to the front and formed a few lines. Approximately 30 minutes later, it was time for the Shrouders to get their dorms. Another 30 minutes passed and every other, relatively smaller group got their Dorms. 

"All normal Troopers report to D569 for your dorm." As the Scouts did, they all lined up. D444 was the 5th to get his Dorm. Dorm 5. An hour later and they all got their Dorms and were sent off. D444 picked up his bags and scurried off to his Dorm to set up everything.

A couple hours of unpacking and setting up his equipment and dorm, it was time to head down to the Mess hall. He didn't even get to set foot out his Dorm without realizing the same Shrouder that sat next to him in the truck was his neighbor. These motherfuckers want me dead, don't they?!.. 

He bolted to the hall and sat alone, but the same Shrouder sat next to him. Dom's heart dropped. Not again..