Chapter 3

Niall: I listened to the sirens as they muffled into complete silence. We all looked down at the ground, and I kicked at a few rocks on the pavement. This had definitely ruined our night. For the first time, I didn't want to perform at the concert. I didn't care about the stupid concert right now. I wanted to find out if the girl is okay. 

I started to run. I blocked out the boys shouting at me, "Where are you going?" and ignored it. I just kept running. Like a criminal running away from the police, I didn't know exactly where I was going, but I knew that I just had to run.

I heard a loud crash of thunder and felt little drops of rain on my sweaty back. A few seconds later I heard a car engine and looked over to see a black SUV with all the boys in it.

"Get in Nialler!" Harry shouted. I jumped into the car as quick as I could.

The whole ride to the hospital was complete silence. Usually we are all fooling around and being loud, but we weren't. We all had nothing to say. I mean, who wants to talk about hurting an innocent girl anyways?

As soon as the car stopped, I opened the door and ran out, leaving the others behind.  The hospital was a plain place. As soon as I walked in, I saw the huge front desk. I went up to the front desk, and then stopped before I said anything. What was I supposed to say? "Oh I hit this girl with my car, is she okay?" I would sound crazy. The worst part was, I didn't even know her name. Before I turned around, the lady at the desk gave me a weird look. I would have given me a weird look too if I was her.

I sat down and waited in a really uncomfortable plastic chair. Harry had come in and sat next to me. We didn't say any words to eachother, only little glances when we thought we saw a blonde girl coming down the hall to us, but then dissapointed frowns when it turned out to be a someone else. Little did we know how exhausted we were. By the time that an hour had already passed, we had fallen into a deep sleep.