xxx

Please ignore my mistake

Third person pov-

After a week or two went by, taehyung was hin his class, mind somewhere else.

He couldn't focus on his class because his only thought was about all those words his doctor said the other day at hospital which is still hidden from jungkook.

He didn't wanted to tell him, he thought it'll only burden jungkook, he don't want jungkook to stress about him. Even though jimin strictly told him to let jungkook know cause he deserve to know about his boyfriend but taehyung is too stubborn to listen.

After his class ended he was walking towards his home, after coming back from hospital jimin ask jin to give him a month off and he agreed.

As he reached home, he felt weird as if someone was already there, he put his bag pack on the table and slowly walk towards his room.

The door was unlocked, weird enough because he always lock his bedroom door before leaving his house. There's no way jimin would come because jimin left with yoongi hyung earlier.

He open the door and put a foot inside, looking at the person standing there all colours drain from his face.

" When are you planning to tell me about this kim taehyung?"

2 hours ago ~

Jungkook pov-

I was in my office, Instead of working I was thinking about my tae, we didn't meet past 3 days.

I got up from my chair and make way out of my office.

Jk: let's surprise my baby.

I step in my car and went towards a flower Shop, o pick up a rose and went to tae's house.

I ring the bell but no one open the door, I think tae is at college. I pull out the spare key which tae gave me a month before. I open the door and walk inside.

I sat on the sofa, waiting for him. Soon I was feeling sleepy so I went towards his bedroom.

I remove my coat and sat on the bed, I decide to take a quick nap until tae come back.

I was about to climb on the bed but something catch my eyes. A red file which has a madical sign on it. I think it's tae's madical report.

I got curious, I know tae has a weak heart but he never clearly explained it to me. I know it's not good to look into his things without his knowledge but I'm his boyfriend, I have all the rights to know about this.

I took the file out and sat on the bed. As I continue reading the information I felt like world collapse around me. My eyes sting because of tears. I couldn't believe my own eyes, my tae is going to leave me alone. Anger raised in my veins only by the thought of taehyung keeping this a secret from me. Doesn't he believe me? Doesn't my feelings matter? Wasn't i a good boyfriend for him? First time in my life I question in myself, in tae's love for me.

My heart was beating in my ears like drums, I sit there for a long time , eyeing the papers, not leaving any information.

1 hour passes by soon I heard the front door open and light foot steps towards me, taehyung's home.

I grip on the papers tightly as the bedroom door open.

Jk: when are you planning to tell me about this kim taehyung?

Third person pov-

Jungkook don't look at him, he kept his eyes on the papers in his hand, he knew if he look at taehyung he'll see his tears.

Taehyung didn't give a answer as jungkook stood up harshly which cause tae to flinch.

Jungkook look straight at him, being up the papers at him.

Jk: you should have hide this properly if you didn't wanted me to find out.

Tae was tumbling on his feet, he was nervous, scared, ashamed.

He took step forward

Tae: i-i d-don't mean t-to k-kookie.

Jungkook chuckle and speak

Jk: really? Then why I had to find this out by myself like this?

Taehyung keep his mouth shut which angered jungkook even more.

Jk: FUCKING ANSWER ME TAEHYUNG!

Taehyung whimper at the voice jungkook use, he never use this voice with taehyung. You can't blame him, Jungkook was disappointed.

Tae; kookie p-please don't be mad, i-i was just didn't wanted to burden you. I-i didn't wanted you to stress about me. I've no was to survive this, t-the surgery cost a fortune. I knew i-if I tell you you'll force me to d-do to and I don't want to waste your money on me. I'm not worth it!

That's it! Taehyung's words Pierce jungkook's heart like a arrow. Taehyung's words were running through his head, did all tae think of himself in his life as just a burden? Doesn't tae know how much jungkook love him?

Jungkook didn't said anything, he was scared of hurting the boy he loves more then himself. Jungkook knew if he keep this conversation he'll surely hurt tae with his words because he was so fucking hurt himself.

He pick up the coat and walk out of the door tae running behind him.

Tae: k-kookie w-where are you going? D-don't go please, are you leaving me?

Taehyung was crying louder by now.

Jungkook pause and turn around, he came near tae wipe the tear with the pad of this thumb.

Jk: I don't know about you but I still love you very much, don't worry I'll never leave you, j-just give me some time.

He said calmly didn't wanted to scare tae who was already looking so weak.

Tae shook his head harsh and grip on jungkook's coat.

Tae: d-don't go p-please.

Jungkook took him towards the bed, make this lay down and sat beside him. After a series of hiccups and sniffing tae fall asleep. Jungkook keep looking at him, he was hurt, angry. But he couldn't leave taehyung crying.

Jk: no matter what happen between us, I'll always come back to you, but it's on you to not to push me away.

He stood up and leave the room, not noticing the  pair of eyes open after the door closed.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hope you enjoy ❤️