Chapter 1

THIS SERIES OF LOGS CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT CAN ONLY BE ACCESSED BY THE O5 COUNCIL AND ABOVE, FAILURE TO LEAVE NOW MAY RESULT IN TERMINATION

Continue?

|YES| |NO|

Continuing

MEMETIC KILL AGENT ACTIVATE

Access Declined

Murphy Lawden

looked up at the sky, as we were all order to come outside the facility at Gate A. I stood there hidden in the crowd, they didn't know me. Murphy Lawden, detective, savior of all lives here. If they knew who I was, they'd be thanking me on the floor. So there, we all stood, thousands of us outside the Facility Gate, as a comet like object came faster and faster down.

"Excuse me officers, I believe this is for me to unravel." I say as I touch the shoulder of two guards in front of me.

"Who the fuck are you?" One asks rudely. I maintained my professionalism, even as these guards spoke to me in such a manner.

"Murphy Lawden, foundation detective. Y'know, the foundation always rings twice." I say, they both look each other. They both knew who I was, but they didn't want to admit it.

"Look mister- Murphy.. we don't got time for this shit, there's something going on right now and the O5 Council ordered us out here! That must mean something is about to go down.." The guard says, still ignoring my sheer intense force of nature. So then, as a professional I kept my cool and just sat down in the middle of the crowd, lighting a cigarette.

"What the fuck? Did he just- his coat didn't have any pockets!" One of the guards says.

"Hey! Get this guy a chair at least! He's sitting on the fucking ground that thousands of people have probably died and walked on!" The guard says.

However, almost like a guardian angel I saw Lombardi show up, with a chair too, "Alright Murphy, to ahead and sit on this damn chair since you think it's cool to sit on the dirty old ground." He says.

"No thanks." I simply responded, professionalism kept.

"You're in my fucking nerves, if you weren't on the foundation's good side I would've kicked the shit out of you." He rudely replied.

I puff out smoke from the cigarette and I say, "Here it comes."

Access Granted

Cameron put Abram down on the front of the gates as he then telepathically built a large stage with a fully connected microphone and broadcast to al foundation sites.

"There we go.. now make use of it!" Cameron says, as multiple guards immediately draw their weapons at Cameron.

"Detain him! He's the boy who killed those Russians!" One man in the crowd says, as they all began agreeing.

"STOP IT!" Abram yells on the microphone, they all look up at him as he's on the stage. They put down their weapons as they seen Abram, "You may or may not know me.. I already see some people I know. But, that doesn't matter wether you do or not. I'm here to warn you all of the number one threat in this world, the threat that you all used to believe was good." Abram says.