Chapter 5

One hour before it begins.

4 PM (GMT-4)

"Oh shit.." Clef says, as the others all got up, waking up barely.

"What?" Abram says, waking up as he looks outside. Outside was a collosal mass of people, weaponry, tanks, aircraft flying around in the sky, people with signs up, police officers, doctors, soldiers from all across the world, tons and tons of people all outside.

"What the fuck is going on?" Oliver says, looking down as the people crowded, all around the facility and the only thing holding them back now was the mere large gates to leave, "Hello? Site 19, this is us.. Abram, Clef, Sophia, us.. we came back. Elo and his groups were killed. It's only the four of us now, what the fuck is going on outside?" Oliver says over the radio.

"These people are mad.. they're about to tear down the fucking door! They all got here overnight, and only more and more got here.. I don't know how many of them it is, they're all around the facility. They're angry at us.. the media fed them lies, now the military, civilians, local police, they're all here! We're about to be tooken down!" The man over the radio says, under immense pressure and stress.

"They're firing at us!" Clef says, as guns began to fire at the helicopter, immediately Clef takes the helicopter as close as possible to the facility, trying to land. The gunshots however stopped as they got close, and they successfully landed. There were guards placed outside, Mobile Task Force and security department, all outside as the people screamed outside to be let in.

"What's going on in the damn world?" Oliver says, as they exit out the helicopter.

"They've come together.. the entire world, against us. They want us, want us dead. How they found this place? I don't know, and how they even came together? I don't know.." A guard says to the others.

"We have to fire back at them!" Clef says.

"We can't do that! We do that and we're just as bad as the O5, these are innocents!" Oliver says.

"Wait, you're saying the entire- everyone? Everything is against us? All of a sudden.. right when the world seems peaceful, they come together for us? How.. that's almost.. anomalously suspicious." Abram says.

"What do we do sir? There's too many! We're surrounded!" The guard says.

Abram took a moment as he looks back, "We fire." A explosion breaches through the doors, and the horde of people and tanks rolls into the facility. A helicopter then pulled up next to the facility, multiple soldiers came out and immediately the guards began firing at the soldiers, "GET TO COVER!" Abram yells out, running back.

"FIRE! FIRE THE HID TURRET, FIRE THE DAMN ROCKETS, USE BOMBS, AIR SUPPORT, KILL THEM ALL! THEY'RE THE ENEMY NOW!" Clef yells out. Machine guns were immediately pulled out, firing at the tanks, the soldiers hid behind the tanks as the machine gun fired, holding them off behind their vehicles.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Oliver says, as he goes behind cover with Abram.

"This is the Foundation! This is life or death, we protected these people.. we died in the dark, so they could live in the light, and now they choose to come into the dark! They chose death!" Abram says, firing his gun at the soldiers that peaked out. His advanced weaponry immediately destroyed the tanks, as even more rolled in. The tanks began to slowly aim in towards the machine guns, firing shells at them and taking down the machine gun nest.

On top of the facility laid a HID turret, slowly it aimed down at the tanks as it charged up, "FIRE!" The HID turret then fired out almost like lightning, destroying and incinerating all that came in it's path.