Panda goes Viral part 1!!

"you have stolen my heart oh yeah.." door closed, walls shaking, Panda is singing his heart out too twice, his smooth yet harsh voice echoes the halls of the bear cave. Grizz gets an extraordinary out of this world idea like when a light bulb appears on top of a cartoon character! His dream is too go internet viral!! He grabs the dusty camcorder and gently blows, he creeps through the halls *creeeak*, gently opens the door too Pandas room not making a noise, his palm sweating on the knob and the camera shaking, he creeps the camera in and presses record.

"Cuz you you you give me the feels!! Oh yeahhh!!" Panda surprisingly hits the note, unsupported but still sounding not half bad, while dancing his heart out, very stable for a bear. As the outro plays panda pants and sweats, he seems happy a gleeful smile creeped across his face.

But than he notices a camera, he immediately turns flushed, "GRIZZ!!??!?!?!??" He roars.
Grizz is scared but laughing at the same time, tears falling he's rolling on the floor. Panda closes the door embarrassed tears about to stream.. Grizz is still laughing. Panda goes into his pillow and screams.

Grizz leaves and quickly runs to his laptop, bugs crawl out as he cranks it open. He hasn't used his laptop in a longtime.. He puts in the ad card and uploads the video in hopes of going viral he knows this is the one..

THE END OF PART 1 DID YOU ENJOY?