Episode 3: "First task"

(Jin woke up on the same bed as earlier he was again feeling dizzy. He slowly got up from the bed and noticed the letter he left half unread, he pick it up and continued from where he had left)
Era:(in the letter) The tasks which will  be given to you will arrive in your phone. If you fail to complete the task or if you die you will be respawn in your nearby checkpoint. Each area has its own checkpoint. And also you will be given supplies for help according to your tasks level. There are 3 levels Easy/Medium/Hard. In easy level no supplies will be provided, in medium level one supply will be provided, and in Hard level two or more than two supplies will be provided. It is a life stimulation game so tasks will be assured according to your choice of path. This anime world will be over once all the tasks are completed.
   Jin: ohh now I get it
(He took out his phone and he saw a notification has came he clicked on it and opened it)
Notification: Task- Dodge the bus (Level-Easy)
Jin: So that was my first task, ok lets try again.
(Jin with full confidence went downstairs and stand in front of the main gate then he peek out a little on the street, he looked left he looked right the road was completely empty)
Jin: Looks like the road is empty this is my chan…
(As he was talking to himself he jumped out on the street and a truck again hit him and ran over him. He again woke up on the bed)
Jin: (frustrated) ah!ah!ah!
(He quickly jumped out of the bed and rush to try again , he tried again and again and ultimately he failed)
Jin:(exhausted) I.. have ..to think of an another way.
(As he was thinking his eyes went on the fences of the house.)
Jin: what if I climb the fence and went out instead of using the main gate?
(As soon as he thought  he climb the fence  and jumped out on the street.  As he land on the street he closed his eyes with fear and stand still there. But nothing  happened, then suddenly he got a notification, he took out his phone and read)
Notification: First task completely congratulations!!!
Jin: (shouted with happiness) Finally!!!