Part - 1

It was such a dark rainy night.....

A girl on her early 20's was running while holding her wedding gown.....

...... Her feet was bleeding..... Her body was pale...... Fear was completely visible in eyes.....

She ran fast with all her strength.... She finally found a spot to hide.... she went and hid behind a large bush....
Some men in black suits came there and looked here and there then they went away running...
She sighed heavily while her tears were mixing with the air.....

After the men left... She stood and sat on the bench near the road...

Who was her??? Why was she running....!????

Flashback

??? : No dad... I won't marry him... He's a asshole ..He doesn't love me.... He just want me to fulfill his desires.... He's a wom-

Before she could continue a hard slap landed on her cheek....

Dad : You dared to talk back at me...huh....

He grabbed her hair.....

Dad : You're Fucking my daughter... Though you're born for a slut.... You're my blood.... You're Fucking holding my surname Lee Yn..... Shut the fuck up and marry him.... Understand...

She said in pain

Yn : I'm ashamed to call you my father... You're calling my mom a slut... Huh.... You just want money....That's why you sold my mom ....

His grip tightened

Dad : She's a gold digger.... She went to fuck some men for money.....And I found her... She sucided..... It has nothing to do with me.... Ok..

Yn shouted

Yn : STOP CALLING HER A SLUT... YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SOLD HER... SHE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU..

He slapped her again...

Dad : SHUTUP...

Yn : Leave me....

Dad : You want me to leave you.... Ok I willl... But give me one billion.....

Yn : Why do I have to...?

Dad : If I leave you then I have to pay him the money what he gave me to marry you..

Yn : What!? So you sold me to him...

Dad : Yes.. Now what.... Just eat your food and sleep.... Tomorrow is your wedding..... Dare to run away... I won't hesitate to kill you...

He jerked and went out leaving Yn crying.....

Yn cried all night and slept.....

Author pov :

Lee Yn , a caring, kind, bold and sensitive girl..... Her father Mr. lee was money addicted the he's ready to do anything for some Fucking money...

Back a few years ago...

Yn was just seven years old....

One day mr. Lee took his wife with him to a business party....
There a man was looking at mrs. Lee with desires.....
As a dutiful husband instead of punching that man mr. Lee set the price for his own wife....
He sold her....

Mr. Lee planned to take mrs. Lee to that man in the name of party.....

But fortunately mrs. Lee came to know about this..... She asked her husband.....

He insulted her and called her a cheater , a slut.... He even called her a whore.....

On seeing her husband's betrayal see jumped off a skyscraper leaving Yn alone with that money maniac......