Out of the heat

June 20th 2023

Ceres Fauna POV

It's been 4 weeks since the incident about an Italian mob stormed our studio and held us hostage... And about that chicken masked man rescuing us, the bodies and blood in the halls and rooms were taken out and cleaned and everyone tried to forget what had happened that day. Our personal rooms were untouched by the gore but were ransacked by the mob, mine was also a mess and I'm tidying it all up.

Fauna: *sigh* Why out of all the times a mob have to show up just a month after Council's debut?

I continued to put everything back to where they belong, until a piece of paper caught my eye.

Fauna: Huh? What is this?

I grabbed it and flipped it around revealing to be an old photo of me during college.

Fauna: Hehe... I forgot I used to wear glasses.

I then noticed another person in the photo, it was a man in his early 20's. I recognized it as one of my close friends, Y/n.

Fauna: Y/n... It's been 15 years already... I forgot you played 

I then noticed something else, the jacket and jeans he was wearing were similar to those of the man who saved us from the mobsters 2 weeks back.

Fauna's thoughts: It can't be him... Y/n was one of the nicest people I knew... He wouldn't just turn into a cold blooded and heartless killer wouldn't he?

I continued to compare the photo of Y/n and the chicken masked man in my head, trying to see if the similarities matched or not.

 ???: Fauna, are you in there?

The one who asked was Sana. I know her voice when I heard it.

Fauna: O-Oh! Coming!

I got up and walked to the door and opened it.

Tsukumo Sana

Fauna: Hey Sana, what is it?

Sana: I just want to check up on you Fauna, is everything okay?

Fauna: Yeah, I'm alright. Thank's for asking though.

Sana: We're friends Fauna it's natural for me to ask how you do after the mob attacked.

I lightly smiled at her, I didn't realize I was still holding the photo.

Sana: Fauna, what are you holding?

Fauna: O-Oh, it's an old photo of mine.

Sana: Can I see it?

Fauna: Sure...

I handed her the photo and she took and looked at it.

Sana: Aww~ So that's how you looked when you're younger. Wait who's the guy in the photo?