😈34.😈

Everything was ready. They were all prepared. "Eric has informed. We should head out." Aurora said.

" Okay. I'm asking them to get out." Antonia said indicating the others.

" Yeah. Go ahead. I'm coming."

" Okay."

The five heirs were their too. Sofia came towards Aurora and hugged her. " Don't do anything recklessly. Okay? I'll give you a good beating if you again come back getting hurt." Others smiled hearing that.

"I'll try. Be careful here too okay? There is enough security. But if any of you feel any kind of risk just contact me."

"Sure." Sofia said and others nodded.

Aurora once looked at Charlie. He smiled at her. Aurora didn't say anything and headed outside.

"What did you mean by getting hurt again?" Charlie asked Sofia as soon as Aurora went out.

Sofia sighed. " You guys don't know how destructive these wars are. Aurora will burn down everything if any of her people gets hurt. She won't even care if she gets hurt while destroying her enemies." Charlie didn't say anything. Everyone somehow felt conscious about the situation.

" I won't be able to sleep tonight." Lucas said.

" Same." Others said in unison.

******

Aurora got into her car. She connected the Bluetooth and called others." Eric! Are you listening?" Aurora said.

" Yes Venom!"

" Where are you now?"

"On my way back to the mansion Venom."

"Take care of the heirs and press the button as soon as I signal you. Is it clear?"

" Clear Venom."

" Antonia" Aurora called through their call.

" Yes queen."

" Not only Antonia. Everyone should listen to me carefully. Luke is a very cunning person. We have to be careful. As soon as all of his hide outs will blow we will attack the main base. One thing I always say make sure of your safety before my safety. If you disobey me then I'll disown you." Aurora said with a cold voice. All of them became quite.

" Antonia." Aurora again called.

" Yes queen."

" What about our base and hide outs?"

" They will be safe queen."

" Okay. All the best to all of you. Let the war begin." Aurora said with venom laced in her voice. A shiver ran down from other members bodies. Antonia smirked.

They almost reached the main base when Aurora again connected the members.

" Press the button Eric."

" Done Venom."

Aurora smirked. " Now we will wait here until Luke himself comes to his Base."

"Okay Venom." Aurora disconnected the call. Antonia soon connected the call again but only with Aurora.

" Queen."

" I know what you will say Antonia. But I'll not allow that."

" Please queen. Don't risk your life like this."