January 10th, 2022

Gwen was in call right now with Tanner, Larry, Isaac, Nick, Yumi and Grunk. All the boys were talking about the group meet up. Isaac had sent something to the Gamersupps team to see if this trip can actually happen. It hadn't been approved yet but they were talking like it was approved. 

"What if we go to a gun range?" Nick recommends

"Yes! That would be so fun" Isaac said. Everyone else agreed and Gwen just watched her Youtube video's. "Gwen, what do you think?" Isaac asked. 

"I don't really care, as long as I get to meet you guys" 

"Aw, you're so cutie sweet person" Larry said. Gwen started chuckling and spoke up. 

"What the fuck are you on Larry?" Larry laughed and Gwen looked at stuff you could do in Austin, Texas. 

"We could also go golfing if you all wanted to" Gwen said. 

"Yeah, that would be fun" Isaac spoke. They kept talking about things to do and places to eat at. Gwen thought about the trip and how fun it would be. When it was just her, Isaac, and Nick, they all had so much fun. With Larry, Tanner, Yumi, and Grunk there would be even better. 

"Gwen, would you actually want to join us?" Nick asked. 

"Dude, what question even is that? Of course I want to join" Gwen spoke. "Do you want me there Nick?" 

"Yeah, sounds like you don't want her there" Yumi said. Isaac and Tanner joined in making fun of him. Gwen sat back and everyone calmed down. It was just Nick, Tanner and Larry talking when Isaac gasped out. "Dude, what the fuck happened?" Yumi said, confused. It was slient till Isaac spoke up. 

"The trip got approved" 

"Wait what?" Grunk said with a hint of excitement in his voice. 

"Wait, actually?" Nick said, the same way as Grunk. 

"Yeah, it got approved" Isaac said. "We get to actual see each other" Everyone cheered and talked among themselves. 

"When is it Isaac?" Nick asked. 

"March 1st to the 8th" Isaac said. Isaac then sighed out. "One bad thing is that Gwen wouldn't be paid for. Gwen would have to pay for herself." Everyone went quiet and Gwen sighed. 

"Well, I can't even pay for rent right now. So, I doubt I can go"

"I can pay for you Gwen" Nick said. 

"No, Nick. Don't even do that shit." Gwen sighed again. "I'm already not paying rent right now, so, I shouldn't have a trip paid for. You guys have fun talking about it." Gwen left the call and everyone was quiet. 

"What do we do?" Isaac said. 

"I want her to join us" Larry said. 

"Me too" Tanner said. 

"What if we all chip in a pay for her stuff? That way she can't say no cause everyone paid for it, not just Nick" Yumi recommend. 

"Yeah, that's a great idea" Nick was curious as to why Yumi of all people would recommend paying for Gwen's ticket. Maybe he was just being nice, Nick thought. They all talked and chipped in around $150 each. "Do you think Gwen will be mad at us?" 

"Probably but it will all be worth it" Isaac said. Everyone chuckled and Isaac bought Gwen's ticket. "It leaves the same time and day that you and me leave, Nick" 

"Ok, sounds good" Nick said. "I'm gonna head out, I'll let you guys know how she responded" 

"Alright, try not to die" Larry said. Nick chuckled and left the call. He walked out of his room and down to Gwen's room. He went up to the door and knocked. 

"Gwen?" He said, quietly. 

"Come in" He heard from the other side. He opened the door to see Gwen on her phone, on her bed. "What is it?" Gwen said, not looking up from her phone. 

"The boys and I chipped in to pay for your ticket" Gwen looked at Nick then sighed. 

"Nick, you guys didn't have to" Nick sat on the edge of her bed. Gwen sat up and put her phone down. 

"We want you to join us. Yumi was the one who recommended the idea of us chipping in" 

"Wait Yumi did?" Nick nodded and Gwen blushed slightly. "That's nice of him" 

"So, you gonna actually come with?" Gwen nodded and hugged Nick. 

"Thank you Nick" Nick squeezed Gwen and whispered. 

"Anytime Gwen" They let go and Nick chilled in Gwen's room for a bit. The two just talk about random things and the trip. Nick got a call and picked it up. He put it on speaker phone. 

"Nick?" 

"Yumi, why are you calling me?" Nick asked confused. 

"I was wondering what Gwen said" Nick looked over at Gwen who was blushing slightly. Nick smirked at Gwen who hit him in the arm. 

"She said yes, she'll join us" 

"Cool, I'll tell Isaac and the rest" Yumi said. 

"Alright, talk to you later" Nick said. Yumi ended the call and Nick turned to Gwen. "So, what do you think about-" 

"Shut it Nick" 

"You like him?" Gwen blushed. "Oh so you do" 

"Shut up Nick. I just find him cute is all" Gwen muttered out. Nick chuckled. 

"I knew you would" 

"How?" Gwen questioned him. 

"Do you remember the guys you dated in highschool?" Gwen slapped her hand over her mouth and busted out laughing. Nick laughed with her and the two laid there. It was silent for a bit till Nick spoke up. "You excited for the trip?" 

"Yeah, it's gonna be fun" Gwen said with a smile on her face. 

an what's your favorite song off of yumi album? mines probably flow or run. anyways make sure to vote and just have a great day or night people :)