A Journey of Shadows and Light

In 21st century,a boy was born in a beautiful country.The boy brought loads of happiness to his family. The whole family was very happy to see the cute baby boy, like a dream came true. The boy was full of energy and charm. The doctor said that he would be an energetic person in his life. He was fair in color ,dark brown and wavy hair ,straight and slight nose.

The boy was born into a good family, and because of his characteristics, They named him Prince and everyone is glad to hear this name.
He grew up well as his upbringing greatly influenced him to be a good person.
He became everyone's favorite; he was good at a lot of things.He was outspoken; good at cricket; has many friends; even popular with teachers. He was able to get good marks in every subject except math. He is also good at acting, and story writing.But his weakness is that he was a perfectionist and too kind and innocent, he doesn't think about himself and always cares about others more.

After getting good marks in class 10, he chooses the science department in class 11. The 10th grade student shuffles from different sections to the science, humanities, and commerce branches. On the first day of class 11, he met a girl. The girl has black hair,big eyes, and a pretty smile on her face. She is pretty and Prince found himself attracted to her. It's like love at first sight.
On the same day, he met another new student He was weird and expressionless. Prince didn't know his name, but he was totally different from Prince. it sparkled Prince's curiosity, so Prince talked to him. The unknown boy never respond to Prince, but Prince was curious and wanted to know why he wasn't responding. After a while, the unknown boy finally responded,
"Don't talk to me"

Prince was a little upset hearing that,it was his first time someone talked with him like that.Prince decided that he will make the boy talk to him anyhow.After 2 months, their first midterm exam happened, and the result shocked every student in the class. For the first time in Prince's life, he failed the math exam, and the unknown boy took first place. Prince was shocked after the result ,he can't able to understand what was happening in his life.However, the reason behind Prince 's failure was because his grandfather passed away, he is still processing his grief since it's the first time experiencing a passing of someone dear to him.

After coming from a break ,Prince saw unknown boy getting more popular in school and class as well,even the girl Prince liked asking the boy about her study,though unknown boy don't show interest in anyone,he just study and top the exam.
Prince curiosity about him grow more,he tried everyday to have a conversation with him, sometimes he even forget to study ,and it's hard to study at home,during online classes he got distracted from his study and watch something else instead. ,several months passed like that .Finally the unknown boy willing to talk with him but as they got closer,he became distant withhis previous friends.Prince keep comparing himself to the unknown boy and keep trying to become like him,even by studying with him.
He failed again and again, yet the unknown boy keep a consistency in his studies.

Prince started getting depressed, unable to understand where things gone wrong. He still tried his best in last months of final exam of class 12th.
The class 12 exam results came out, and as expected, the unknown boy topped the school, and Prince somehow managed to get around 80%. Then there was a national-level qualifying exam for admission to a university where both Prince and an unknown boy took that exam. Prince started to work hard again, but it was too late; he wasn't even able to clear the first stage of the exam whileThe unknown guy successfully cleared both stages of the exam and managed to get admission into one of the top universities in the country.

His teacher, friends, and family members had very high expectations of him. Everything was going well until the accumulation of failure brought Prince into breakdown.
He lost his charm, his energy, and his precious smile. Unfortunately, Life goes on, His friends were qualified for the top university in the country, but some of them dropped out, and Prince got admission to a private college.

His life changed, so does his perspective.He became a closed person ; unable to speak even when needed,but his wise knowledge,humble nature started making an impact on other in college. Day by day, he makes improvements in his life, and after a year, he able to regain his previous self. He starts getting more confident.

One day he met a poor boy in the street. The poor boy was wounded, so he begged Prince to go somewhere with him. Prince want to help the boy so he went with him. Both of them reach in a shady dark place,Prince asks where are they going , but then suddenly someone from back hit Prince and then.......................

Author's Note:
The novel's foundation is set with an introduction to Prince's life and his initial triumphs. The story delves into his challenges, the allure of the unknown boy, and the enigmatic girl's presence. It begins to explore Prince's internal struggle as he falls from grace. The narrative also hints at a turning point - the fateful meeting with the wounded boy - signifying the tale's impending transformation. The novel is poised to navigate the intricacies of Prince's journey from downfall to redemption, with the story yet to unfold.