Rei's Dark Genesis

Tern, a planet home to diverse flora and fauna, was known for its massive trees and plants, some bearing sweet fruits and others toxic. Birds of varying sizes inhabited the skies, and the intelligent species known as the Kuras, The Kuras, the intelligent species native to Tern, possess a distinctive appearance. They resemble humans in many aspects, with similar facial features, torso, and arms. However, their legs are notably different. Instead of the typical human legs, the Kuras have elongated, muscular limbs that are slightly bent backward at the knee, resembling the legs of certain animals like kangaroos or large bird This unique leg structure gives them an impressive ability to leap and run at great speeds, adapted to the varied terrain of Tern.

Their skin tones range from earthy browns to deep greens, providing natural camouflage in their forested and mountainous habitat. Kuras have large, expressive eyes that come in vibrant colours like emerald green, sapphire blue, and golden yellow, giving them keen eyesight, especially in low light conditions. Their hair tends to be thick and flowing, often in shades of dark brown, black, or even a deep green, blending seamlessly with their surroundings.

Kuras are also known for their intricate, nature-inspired tattoos that adorn their bodies. These tattoos, often glowing faintly in the dark, symbolise their connection to the planet's flora and fauna and are believed to hold spiritual significance. The combination of their unique physical traits and cultural adornments makes the Kuras a striking and enigmatic species, The government, ran by the Kuras,  controlled most of the resources and the other major places where they get revenue from, to satisfy there needs. Mostly, they don't care about other Kuras, but they care enough to run the government smoothly.

On the planet Tern, there is a foreboding and mysterious landmark shrouded in legend and peril. It’s called the Hidden Mountain of Death Rising sharply against the sky, the mountain is veiled in a perpetual mist, giving it an eerie, almost ethereal appearance. The air around it is thick with toxic gases, remnants of the planet's once-vibrant flora now transformed into a hazardous, deadly atmosphere.

The mountain's exterior is jagged and craggy, with sharp, angular rocks jutting out at irregular intervals. The rocks themselves are a dark, almost black stone, interspersed with veins of a strange, luminous mineral that gives off a faint, ghostly glow. This ominous glow adds to the mountain's sinister reputation, as it can be seen from miles away, even through the thick mist.

At the base of the mountain, the landscape is barren, with twisted, skeletal remains of trees and plants that have long since succumbed to the poisonous environment. No signs of life can be found here, and the silence is almost deafening, broken only by the occasional rumble from deep within the mountain .  Any creatures who ventured there never returned. To the point that the government has restricted anyone from going there without a pass.

One day, a couple decided to investigate the mountain despite warnings from locals and security officers there since they saw that his wife was pregnant. But they showed special permission to the security officer , indicating they were ordered by the government.
A local man, who had lost his family to the mountain, warned them not to go. He explained how he lost his family there ,so he lived there to keep people away from the mountain. but their determination was unwavering. Expecting a baby soon, they wanted to complete this mission for a happy future together.
Therefore, they headed to the mountain accompanied by a security officer.

As they approached the mountain, the air grew thick with poison. Wearing protective masks, they pressed on until they reached the heart of the mountain . They are mesmerised by the sight of countless bright, shining stones. But suddenly, the door behind them slammed shut. They turned around, seeing the door closed without any gap. The couple became nervous, and the officer panicked .The security officer, in his panic, tried to escape by running as fast as he could, but the terrain of inside the mountain was slippery. He slipped, and   his leg got hurt, yet he still tried to run. but then a boulder fell from the cave roof, and he was crushed to death. The couple was terrified.