Chapter 17

The Next Day...

All ATEEZ members arrive at the stage where they would be performing in 4 days time and it was so big that it made them even more excited

"Shit! This is insane!", Mingi said and they headed up the stage while imagining all of their fans cheering for them.

As they were still impressed, BTS members appeared on the stage and they welcomed ATEEZ while sharing some information about it.

Seonghwa was standing at the back when he saw someone familiar who he missed dearly.

Behind the BTS members, was Namjoon showing up after not seeing him for a while.

"How's everybody?", Namjoon asked with a smile across this face

Namjoon was doing the handshake with some of the members when he sees Seonghwa in front of him.

Seonghwa wanted to approach him and Namjoon nodded at him while walking away without saying anything.

Seonghwa felt different and Namjoon was talking with Yoongi about the stage set-up.

Jimin came over and noticed Seonghwa watching Namjoon with a sad look on his face.

Jungkook ran to Namjoon and hugs him while Namjoon was only smiling at him.

Seonghwa felt the pain and looks away while holding back his tears. Wooyoung came next to him and comforts him.

"It's okay..", Seonghwa whispered and they continued with the rehearsals.

As ATEEZ was rehearsing, BTS watch them in awe and Seonghwa could see Namjoon watching him before he looks down to the ground.

Jungkook noticed Namjoon looking down and asked if he was alright.

"Are you alright, Hyung?", Jungkook asked and Namjoon smiled with a nod while patting him on the head.

Seonghwa was feeling the pain in his chest and tries to hold it while drank the water that Wooyoung gave him.

"That was awesome! I think you guys are going to kill that stage on that day!", Taehyung said and everyone agreed with him.

ATEEZ walks to where BTS were seated when Seonghwa trips over a wire until Namjoon caught him right away in his arms.