Epilogue

8 months ago..

Namjoon was packing his stuff in his apartment when he heard the door knock.

He went to the door to see who it was and opened the door until he sees someone who he wasn't expecting at all.

"Hey, Hyung! Look who is back in Korea!".

Namjoon's eyes widened when the young man jumped into his arms, hugging him.

"Oh shit.. RM! What the hell are you doing here?", Namjoon asked and RM chuckled while bringing in his luggage into the apartment.

"Come on! You know how busy I was in the States.. So I decided to visit my big twin brother here in Korea.", RM shared while sitting on the couch.

He noticed something on the table and it was a picture frame. "Who is this, Hyung?", he asked and Namjoon sighed heavily.

"Someone who I'm in love with..", Namjoon said and RM smirked at him.

"Shit.. You got lucky!", RM said excitedly while Namjoon sat across him on the chair.

"Not so lucky.. Apparently I made a deal with him.. And now, Im in a dilemma.", Namjoon shared.

RM frowned and takes a bottle of water out for Namjoon. "There, drink.", RM jokes around and Namjoon throws the pillow at him.

"Well, that is love. There will always be a rollercoaster.", RM said and Namjoon laughed lightly at him.

RM sees another picture frame and his eyes widened.

"Damn! Who is this guy?", RM asked and Namjoon realized that it was a picture of him and Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook. The maknae in BTS..", Namjoon said.

Namjoon thought of something and said, "Would you like to get to know him?".

RM smiled and said, "Sure. Why not? But give me time.".

"I need to finish my work in the States before I can move back here.", RM said and Namjoon thought hard about it.

"But why the sudden question?", RM asked.

Namjoon shook his head and grabbed his stuff to put it by the door while RM looks around the apartment.

"Hyung.. Is there something you are hiding from me?", RM asked and Namjoon didn't know what to say.

RM crossed his arms and said, "You tell me what's going on and I'll see what I can do for you. If not, I will make sure you are not leaving this apartment.".

Namjoon sighed heavily and sat down together with his brother in the living room.

"I need another love story and it's not for me.", Namjoon said.

"It's for Jungkook.".

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

This is Authornim! 💜

Hope everyone loved the book and a slight plot twist at the end hehe! Thank you though to all of you who has read the book and also voted in the chapters.

With that, I will like to say that the book has finally come to an end.

And, I'm going to announce my new upcoming book and this time, I will be returning back to our favourite couple, NamKook fanfiction.

So be ready because I will be posting the Introduction of the book today!  Hope all of you are looking forward to it ❤️

Till then, see you in the next book!

-authornim 👑 ❤️