𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙘𝙝

Main Characters

Arjun Singh Rathod

A fifteen year old boy. Short tempered. Handsome hunk of the class. Son of Ranbir Singh Rathod and Priya Singh Rathod. Obedient boy. Loves his family and friends a lot. Best friend of Saurabh and Nikhil. Middle child of the family. Perfect in studies. He is mischievous and at the same time he is mature. Heartthrob of every girls in the school. But he has crush on Priyanka.

Akshara Gill

Chirpy, bubbly,cute fourteen year old girl. Daughter of Abhishek Gill and Sanjana Gill. Youngest child of the house. Loves her family a lot. Bestfriend of Jishnu, Pallavi, Aarohi & Diya. Very mischievous, childish, generous and kind girl. Perfect in studies. Very beautiful. Dancer and Singer. Have crush on Arjun.

Other Characters

Aravind Gill

Twin of Akshara.2 mins elder than her. Bestfriend of Arjun. Supports akshara in everything. Arjun's secret holder and everything. Most mischievous one of the whole class. Badminton player. Loves singing just like his twin. Perfect in studies.

Jishnu Ramphal

Bestie of Akshara. Supports her in everything. Her crime partner. Arjun's friend.

Saurabh Malhotra

Bestfriend of Arjun & Nikhil. Supports arjun in everything. Akshara 's friend. Likes Akshara a lot. Treats her as his own sister.

Nikhil Mehra

Bestfriend of Arjun & Saurabh. Supporter of Arjun. Akshara's friend. Have crush on Akshara.

Pallavi Arora

Best friend of Akshara since childhood. Lovely chirpy & mischievous girl. Arjun's bestie. Consider him as her own brother. Gf of Aravind.

Aarohi Sharma

Bestfriend of Akshara. Lovely girl. Mischievous. Hates Arjun for no reason.

Diya Bajwa

Best friend of Akshara. Gf of Nakul. Friend of Arjun.

Priyanka Bhattacharya

Crush of Arjun. Beautiful girl. Average in studies. Studies in Akshara and Arjun's class.

Gouthami Gupta

Had crush on Arjun. Be ready to die for him. Hates Akshara and Priyanka to the core. She thinks that she is the most beautiful girl in the whole class. But she is kind. Average in studies.

Ashish Gill

Brother of Akshara and Aravind. Loves his sister and brother a lot. Can do anything for his sister. Very possesive about his sister. 19 years old.

Rohan Singh Rathod

Elder brother of Arjun. His support system. Loves his brothers a lot. 21 years old.

So guys... These are the characters of the story. Others characters will be revealed as the story proceeds...

Hope you all liked the characters.

Face claims can be imagined as reader's wish....

Kindly vote and comment... It means a lot 💕🙏

Yours lovingly
Vasudevini Subhadra 💕💕