(40)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Thena ended up snuggling with Kangwoo in his new bed, which had a sports car rim. She didn't care if she had to curl up like a cat just to fit in the bed, it was way more comfortable than being with Shownu at the moment. She sighed a little as she scrolled through her phone. She forgot that she wanted to delete her old pictures with Noah. But she didn't have the heart to. They did share some good memories. Her eyes teared up a little as she remembered her birthday celebration with Noah when they went on a road trip and camping. She never really liked camping, but after meeting Noah, she kinda adapted to his lifestyle. Plus, she finally felt normal with Noah.

She placed her phone down and she started to wonder. She wondered how it would be like to actually be human. How it would feel like to be normal, getting married normal, having kids normally and so on. It sounds boring, but that's what she wants. It doesn't sound tiring or draining. She doesn't mind that at all. Looking back at her life. It wasn't normal. She didn't grow up normally. She didn't get married normally. She didn't have kids normally. And she sure as hell didn't have a normal husband.

"What is my purpose in his life?" She asked herself. As an Edinian, she knows she serves a purpose, but they will never know what. And as soon as they finished their job, they disappear. Not that she understands what that means. She heard the doorknob being twisted open and she quickly shut her eyes and breathed slowly. Shownu entered the room and look towards Thena that was curled up next to Kangwoo.

"Thena" Shownu softly called, as he squat down next to the bed. After seeing no response, he leans in and kissed her exposed shoulder, before he leans closer and kissed her temple.

"Thena, wake up" He whispered again.

"I don't want too" She answered softly.

"I want to bring you somewhere" He whispered.

"Where?" She asked.

"You'll love it. I promise" Shownu rub up and down her arm softly. She slowly opened her eyes and look at him.

"Come on" Shownu stood up straight and stretched out his hand for her to take. Shownu pulled her up when he sees her struggling to get out of the car bed.

"Go and get dressed" He said.

~~~~~~~~~

"Where are you taking me? Is it okay to leave Kangwoo?" Thena turned to look at Shownu, who was at the driver's seat."

"Kangwoo will be fine. I had the guards keep an eye on him" Thena wondered where they were going.

"Where are we going?" She asked, yet again.

"It's a surprise" He said. Thena felt so eager to know.

"Gosh, I really hate surprises" She squirmed in her seat like a worm, face scrunched up.

"Don't worry" Shownu placed a hand on hers.

"You're gonna love it. Trust me"

"Are you sure it's okay for just the both of us to go out? Without any guards?" She asked, looking worried.

"I have guards on standby. Just in case" Shownu replied, which she softly nodded at that.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sister Anne!" She tackled the nun in a hug, which made the nun burst out laughing.

"I'm gonna break my back because of you!" She joked.

"I missed you so much!" Thena kissed Sister Anne's cheeks.

"Me too, Thena. It's been so long! You haven't come to visit"