Categories

Hello and welcome once again. Below mentioned are the categories for the awards. Books can be nominated for any of the categories. One author can only nominate two book at max. And then can also be nominated for any one special category.

To nominate yourself, or your favorite author, please submit your entry against the desired category in the following format-

Name of the author- @
Name of the book-
Status- complete/ incomplete

To nominate yourself or your favorite author in the special category, please submit your entry in the desired category in the following format-

Name of the author- @
Number of books published-

Note that to be selected in the Veteran Star category, an author must have 5 or more published books and atleast 3 out of them must be completed.

Also note, that to be selected in the Emerging Star category, an author must not have more that two published books and they should not have more than 100k reads.

Without any further wait, let's look into the categories-

1. Romance

2. Historical Fiction

3. Mystery/ Thriller

4. Paranormal/ Werewolf/ Vampire

5. Drama

6. Poetry

7. Short Story (not more than 20 chapters.)

8. Fanfiction

9. Fantasy

SPECIAL CATEGORY

1. Veteran Star

2. Emerging Star

LGBTQ books are acceptable under every category, but they should have the resembling plot of the selected category. For eg- LGBTQ + Romance or LGBTQ + mystery, etc.

Ten books from each category will be selected to compete in round two. The books will be selected on the readings of the first 10 chapters, as reading the whole book is not possible for our judges.

The number would be less in case of short stories/ collection of stories.

The winners for the special category awards will be directly announced by our judges. The judgement would be made on the basis of their writing, plot direction, and involvement with the readers.

That being said, the nominated books would be mentioned soon.

The entries for participation will end on 20th July.

Make sure to spread the word as much as you can by tagging authors and readers in the introduction of the book. Do not make those tags in this part. Only nominations are to be made in "categories".

Thank you and see you.