suprise gift 🍁💗

I looked up to see a familiar face, I was shocked when I saw kazuha. "Y/n..?" kazuha said, in shock as well after a while of us both frozen in shock i pulled him in for a hug "I missed you so much, i'm glad i can finally see you again!" I said excitedly.

He hugged me back "It's nice to see you again, y/n." he said softly, then xiao came to us, "Uh, y/n where are yo-" He saw me hugging someone and realized that the person I was hugging was kazuha, he realized kazuha was back, "Oh hi kazuha." kazuha and i stopped hugging after we heard xiao.

"Oh hi xiao." kazuha said softly as he waved at xiao, smiling. Xiao waved back, "So, how have you guys been?" kazuha asked, breaking the awkward silence. "Good." there was another wave of awkwardness.

"Y/n, dad said we have to go now, you got school supplies right?" I looked away from kazuha, us both confused on why he was being quite cold towards kazuha, who had just moved back.  "Oh uh okay, and yeah I got all my school supplies. Bye kazuha!" I waved goodbye to kazuha, and he did the same.

Once we walked away from kazuha, the awkwardness faded away. "Why were you being cold to kazu? You guys were best friends, right..?" i questioned xiao, annoyed. Xiao looked at me "Because we got in a fight a couple of days ago, plus you were hugging him. I don't want someone like him dating my younger sibling."

My eyes widened and i had a soft tint of pink on my cheeks "We're not dating, can't two friends hug?" i said annoyed even more, "Also why were you guys fighting? You never have gotten in a fight with him before." i questioned.

He looked away "I'll tell you later, dads waiting for us in the car." he said, as we paid for our school supplies. I quickly walked to the car and got in the backseat. I pulled my phone from my pocket to text kazuha.

————- texts ————-

- y/n
hey kazu, srry abt xiao earlier D:

- kazuha :D
oh hi y/n, it's fine ! ^^

- y/n
alsoo uh xiao said that you guys got in a fight, is that true??

- kazuha :D
oh yeah we did. :(

-y/n
if you don't mind me asking, uh why did you guys get into a fight?..

- kazuha :D
he was being kinda rude and stuff on call while we were playing bedwars on minecraft and i tried to talk to him about it and he was more rude and it turned into a fight.

- y/n
i'm sorry about him, a couple of days ago was the day our mom died so he was probably rude to you because of that..

- kazuha :D
it's fine, i have to go now thoo, cya tomorrow at school ^^

- y/n
oh okay, byee :D see you at school tmrww

——————————

I looked outside of the car window, i pulled my headphones out to listen to a playlist with songs i like, i was nervous about school tomorrow as most of the kids at my school aren't that nice to me, atleast i'll now have kazuha.

We finally got home after 30 minutes, i noticed a mover truck across the street and wondered if it was kazuha, or if someone else had moved in. I ran up to my room and jumped onto my bed, i felt so tired. I turned the tv on to watch a random movie because i was bored, and got interrupted when my dad called me "y/n! someone is here for you."

I walked downstairs to see kazuha "oh hi kazu! why are you here?" I asked, confused on why he was here, "oh, i just wanted to visit you, i haven't been here for awhile." kazuha answered softly, "uh do you want to come hangout in my room?" I asked him awkwardly. "sure!"

Once we got to the room i sat on my bed, looking at kazuha "oh also i got you something, y/n.." he said looking at what he got me and handed me a little drawing of us, along with a cute bracelet that he had made for me.

I smiled, "thank you kazu ! i like what you drew, along with the bracelet, it's cute." I said as i put the bracelet on that he made, it was your favorite color with another color that looked pretty. I knew that i'd keep it forever, as I treasured anything that a friend gives me.

"your welcome y/n, also thank you! do you want to watch a movie or something together?" kazuha asked, I noticed his hair in a messy ponytail. "oh sure!" I answered as I continued to look at kazuha, his hair slightly blowing from the wind coming from my open window.

——————
A bit later we had finished the movie, I was next to kazuha and about to fall asleep as I was pretty tired, it was only 5 pm, and I still was tired. kazuha noticed, "oh, are you okay? are you tired?-" he asked worried. "huh? oh uh yeah i'm fine, just tired." I responded trying to not look as tired "you know, if you want you could rest your head on my shoulder to sleep, if you want."

I looked at him, a slight blush appeared on my cheeks "oh uh, thank you kazu!" i said as i rested my head on his shoulder. he playing with my hair softly as he looked at me softly as I started falling asleep.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
authors note ‼️

hii srry for not posting a chapter for like 2 months 😭summer has been rlly busy because some chaotic stuff happened so take this longer chapter as an apology 💪 also sorry if this is bad i wrote this in early july 💔💔

im obbesed with kazuha (real) and i randomly got motivated to write another chapter.

HE CAME HOME :DD

HE CAME HOME :DD