first day of school 🍂

I woke up after kazuha flicked me in the forehead playfully, it was 12 am, "wake up, y/n. i'm bored," He said, and I stared at him for a second, "I'm up now."

I sighed, I wanted to sleep, it was a rare occasion where i could actually sleep, but of course he has to ruin that. kazuha pulled out his phone, and airpods. he handed me one, and he started to play a playlist with wave to earth, laufey, lamp, beabadoobee, etc. It was atleast good music.

"Kazuha?" I asked randomly, trying not to fall asleep again, "Hm? What is it, y/n?" He said softly, I could tell he was also tired. "Don't you need to go back home? It's really late and school night.." Kazuha checked the time, and his eyes widened, "Oh sh- anyways uh, see you at school y/n," He smiled softly and waved goodbye, before running home.

i took my own headphones and phone, and played a *favorite artists/bands* playlist, as i fell asleep again.

It was now in the morning, i ran out of bed and got an outfit to wear.

there's 2 options btw !

1:

2:

—After getting dressed, I ran to the bathroom and styled my hair, and brushed my teeth, I got all the stuff I needed in my backpack, and ran out of the door, walking to the bus stop, I luckily wasn't late

After getting dressed, I ran to the bathroom and styled my hair, and brushed my teeth, I got all the stuff I needed in my backpack, and ran out of the door, walking to the bus stop, I luckily wasn't late.

I was casually rizzing up a c.ai bot, when kazuha appeared behind me, I had a mini heart-attack and quickly existed the app. "What was that." Kazuha said, definitely traumatized by whatever he saw.

"Don't ask—" The bus came and we got on, I sat next to my friend, Kokomi. Kazuha sat next to his friend, heizou, who he was friends with before also.

"Hey y/n!" Kokomi smiled and waved, I did the same. I was so tired, I regretted going to bed so late last night. Me and kokomi talked a bit on the bus, and the bus was finally at the school now.

I got off the bus and ran to find my first period class, math. I hated math, and it sucked that it was first period of all classes that could've been first period.

I had no idea where the math room was, I thought I found it.. no, I definitely did not. Inwalked into a freshman classroom, and quickly ran out.

Right before the bell rang I ran inside my classroom, the actual math classroom. The only people in that class I knew were Kazuha, Albedo, and Scara.
scara is so bbg btw 🥰 (author's note)

I sat down next to Albedo, in a window seat. Kazuha and Scara were sitting next to eachother. "Hey albedo," I said, throwing my backpack to the floor and getting out my pencil case.

"Hey y/n, looks like kazuha is back." He glanced at kazuha. and i put my head down, "Broo i'm so tired.. I wish I actually slept last night."

Halfway during the lesson—I almost fell asleep. It was the most boring class ever. he just went through all the rules and what we would be learning this year.

Albedo poked me in the cheek, "Wake up, the teachers staring at you." He said with a slight grin. My head shot up, and I saw him staring at me. "What?" I said, tired.

"Y/n, don't fall asleep in my lessons, i checked your grades from last year, and their good, but you need to pay attention." I sighed and mumbled "we aren't even learning anything today.."

The school day was halfway over, I wish it was already over. Right now I was in science, my class was so chaotic.. itto, childe, lyney, scara, man I was not excited to be in that class. on the bright side atleast I had ganyu and kokomi in that class.

Oh, and kazuha was in that class also. and I accidentally zoned out, staring at him. ganyu noticed, "N/n, do you like himm? You've been staring at him for awhile now." She smirked, I instantly snapped back to reality and looked away from him, as blush crept up on my cheeks.

"What- No! Of course not, he's just my childhood friend, and I zoned out," I crossed my arms, embarrassed. "Mhm, suree." She smirked.

The bell finally rang, and I ran out of the school, and got on the bus, this time kazuha sat next to me, he had a soft smile on his face, "Hey y/n,"

"Oh, hi kazu, how was your first day back?" I said as I smiled back, "Eh, it was fine. Wanna call and play minecraft or roblox later?" He asked.

"Yess! That would be fun. What time?" I asked, hoping he didn't say right after school, I needed to sleep. "How about at like 6 pm, is that fine with you?"

"Oh yeah, that's fine with me, call me then, okay?" I smiled, and then went to scroll mindlessly on tiktok.

I finally got home, I waved goodbye to kazuha and kokomi first, they were both on my bus. I ran into my room, closed the door, and collapsed on my bed, instantly falling asleep.

I slept until 6:30 pm, 30 minutes late to calling kazuha. i realized the time and quickly called him. "Hey kazuha—I'm sorry for calling a bit late.. I accidentally fell asleep." I laughed nervously.

"Oh no, y/n don't worry it's fine. anyways wanna play minecraft?" He asked, as we both opened up minecraft. "Yeah, sure why not?" I said.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

authors note:

HI IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTIMG AND IM SORRY IF GHIS IS BAD I WROYE AND EDITED RHIS AT 12 AM 😭😭

anyways alsoo please give ideas on what to add in this story also this will probably be a slow burn 😻😻 i love having an authors block 🥰

also i've been getting way more interested in bungo stray dogs, should i make a dazai x reader fic? or a ranpoe fic 😋

look how silly he his!! anywuas stan skz 😘