Maddie Nears

HIIIIII FIRST STORY!!!

I'm sorry if this isn't the best writing you've ever seen I don't really write! Hope you guys enjoy the book

I'll probably aim to update this every 2 days as I have a full time job so I hope that plan goes well!!!

Kinda slow burn but I'm here for it!!

PLS ENJOY<3333

Season 2 Finally announced wooo!!!!

==================================

"I can't believe she got killed in the school"

"I know right! It's so weird. Could've been any of us, I wonder who did it" I scoffed. It could've been any of us. No it Couldn't. I peared at the two girls gossping. It could've been directed personally to her, whoever she is. I Shook my head walking back into the empty shower stall.

So there's a new one of us, I thought to myself. Hope she settles well. I sit against the wall and sketch out a flower on my arm with a pen that I stole earlier that day. "Hello anyone here?" A new voice came through the changing area "Yeah I'm right here!!" I joked to myself knowing they wouldn't hear me. A perk of being dead. No one would here me making fun of them.

"You can hear me?" The voice responded. Oh shit? I didn't answer hoping whoever it was would just leave. "Hello?" Silence. "Who said that?" Nothing. Please just leave oh my god take the hint. Nothing else came. Cool maybe they left. I thought to myself. I decided to peak out to see if whoever it was had gone. As I peeped out she shot to my direction "Can you see me?" She asked. I slowly nodded, deciding to not mess with them "Are you alive?" I shook my head. She looked a bit disappointed. "Nice another dead person, who are you?" I stepped out "Um I'm Y/N, you are?" She cocked her head

"Maddie, Maddie Nears" Ah famous Maddie. "Oh you're the new one, right? Uh nice to meet you but I don't really like being bothered so you can go to those stupid meetings if you want friends or whatever" I retorted rudely "W-wow bit rude don't you think" I just looked at her. It looked like she was about to leave since she turned around but looked back at me. "Well I just wanted to ask if you had seem anything suspicious in the school that could be connected to whatver happened to me?"

"No I don't leave the locker rooms so I am of no help unless you got killed in here. Which I would know happened since I am here 24/7" Was my answer as I went back to my previous room. "Okay thank you anyway I'll be on my way" was her last words before leaving.

Charley's POV

"How'd it go?" Maddie's face told me everything I needed to know "Told ya, she's an absolute lost cause" No one really know's Y/N beside the fact that she never leaves the girls locker room. "She said she didn't know anything"

We sat down near the bleachers. "Of course she doesn't. Like I said she doesn't leave the shower rooms. No one knows how she died. We think it was the same time around Wally died" Maddie snapped her head round "They knew each other?" I shrugged. "He doesn't know her I don't think. Never mentions her or anything" They passed the same day but we don't know what happened to her since she refuses to talk to any of us.

"She doesn't seem like shes stuck in the past. You know, like the others?" I sigh "That's because she isn't. She just think's all of this is bullshit, y'know. Getting closure and all that" I stand. "Come on let's go to the staff lounge to meet up with everyone else"

Reader POV

+skip to midnight+

I stepped out into the hallway like usual. Walking along the halls peering into classrooms trying to find some leftover paper and pencils I could steal. Once finding what I wanted I made my way to the field, sitting on the bleachers. I quietly hum to myself while sketching.

"So you do go out" I snap my head up. Oh it's Maddie. How did I not hear her come up. I go back to my drawing "Yeah, it's peaceful. No one to bother you." I look at ner expectingly. "Oh right, um sorry. I just wanted to come out for fresh air and saw you. And- wait is that Wally?" She gestures to my drawing as I try to hide it. "Oh um yes, Mr Martin said drawing things from when I was alive would help and considering it's been a while I can't really remember anything from memory anymore. Wally is the only thing left." I smile "Oh that's probably creepy right? Don't tell anyone please they'll think its stupid"

"It's okay, have you got any other drawings?" Without answering I pulled out the other drawing and handed them to her. "These are really good, who is this?" She asked pointing to a picture of my ex. "Funny story actually" I laughed a bit "That's my boyfriend, I mean ex. He um killed me. I don't know why I thought everything was perfect but clearly not" A tear slid down my face. "I'm so sorry, that must've been awful" She responded.

After that we sat in comfortable silence for a bit. I ended up thinking about my killer. Pondering on why he chose the actions he did. "What was his name?"

"George Fraser, he was on the football team with Wally. They were close friends"

"How did Wally react to that information?" I shook my head "He doesn't know I exist. Don't think he even knows I went to school with him or that his friend killed me" I rested my head on my knees. "How wouldn't he know! I mean it must've been a big deal"

"Not when the famous Wally Clark died only a few hours after you. Everyone focused on him. Kind of glad though. I'm happy my death wasn't just a story for the newspapers"

"Um I'm gonna go back inside now but thank's for the talk." I smiled at her. "Lets do it again sometime"

I think I'm going to like Maddie Nears very much. I thought to myself as I went back to my shower room finding my usual place and drifting off to sleep.

===================

End of first chapter!!!!!! Hope you guyss like it I'll try to update soon and poease give your opinions !!!

love you all <3