'Who is she?'

Sorry for the late update guys <3
Btw I never really said this but this wont really be following along the stuff of the actual show. I'm not very good at writing from something that's already happening and inserting characters into them.

Went out for drinks and had a horrible hangover so I just laid in bed all day!!!

TYYYY HOPE U GUYS ENJOY

(Im writing this on a train)

song: Who is She ? - I Monster

============================

Me and Maddie had started spending a lot of our nights together getting to know each other along the way. She would ask questions relating to why I never told Wally about what happened  but I would just shrug it off saying I don't want to bring the past back up.

It was nice to have a friend again. I kinda forgot how it felt. We were planning a sleepover tonight, she even convinced me to let Rhonda join.

I was tasked with the job of finding the place we would hold spend the night. I roamed the halls looking in everywhere I could think of. Eventually I found a snug place. Looked like it could be a supply closet but it was cozy. Well, lets get to work. I thought to myself as I started to drag everything that was in there out.

===

Wally's POV

===

It was a restless night. The halls were quite eery at night which is why I didn't really roam at this time. Turning a corner I spotted a girl who I vaguelly recognised struggling to pull out a cabinet from a room. "Dammit, Rhonda and Maddie better be fucking grateful for this shit, why couldn't they help me out jesus." I made my way over while she was babbling to herself and grabbed what she was struggling with which made her jump. "Holy shit fuck" she shouted which made me chuckle to myself

"Am I putting this anywhere specific or?" I questioned as she continued to grab stuff and chuck it out. "Uh nah just anywhere I guess"

"Who are you by the way?" She seemed to be avoiding looking at me for some reason which made rather curious. Im assuming I knew her from a previous meeting from when I started attending them since I've never seen her anywhere else. Not that I remember her being at one. "I'm Y/N. Hey uh do you know if theres any blankets and pillows? I forgot about that part"

"Yes I do! Follow me, you'd think that a school wouldn't have stuff like that but it's surprising what students bring to school and what the school have in store rooms." She followed silently behind me, "You could set up the tv's they have as well and play a film. What are you guys doing anyway?" I looked back at her.

It was the first time I'd seen her face since asking if she needed help but she looked so familiar I couldn't place my finger on it. "That's actually a really good idea! Maddie convinced me to have a sleepover with her an Rhonda. Well as close a you can to having a sleepover in a school while being dead" She laughed to herself. "I'd say you and Charley could join but uh. Girls only I think we might be discussing who we find hot etc."

"Of course you're all gonna say me" I said rather smugly which made her look a bit shocked. "Nah I think I'm going to say one of the guys from band. Wayyyy more attractive than you" She joked. "We're here, take whatever you need, I'll be on my way"

"Thanks" She smiled at me and I left.

=================

SHORT CHAPTER IK!!! BUT GONNA DO THE SLEEPOVER AND IT'LL BE A BIT LONGER THAN THIS

THANK YOU FOR READING LOVE YOU ALL SEE U NEXT TIME <3