my roommate

Sorry for the long update break!

But now have fun with this story!

&!{<[([(■●◇■♧●♤●♡●♡♤●♧■◇●■)])]>}!&

(This is fiction!)

Lili's POV:

I was going to this intern since I was 11. It was actually really comfortable here.
It sometimes feels like I'm in Harry Potter's school Hogwarts because the hole building is old and many pictures hang around in the halls. Pictures from old students, the school in other centuries and all that stuff. And yes this school not just seems to be really old... it indeed is.

I am quite happy living and studying here. I think if I would be at home my parents would already have send me to some weird high class school I would never find friends in. My parents are quite strict and annoying.

But I still love them with my heart.

My brother? Well I don't know much about him right now. He is 27 and already married to a rich woman. He left before I even knew he was 21.

I am now sitting in my room writing in my diary. It's almost time for the new school's year.

I don't know if I would get a nice roomate this year.

Last year I did they were cool. We just talked a bit since she always was out with her friends.

I'm more the one who is friends with my bed, chocolate and books.

I do have some nice people around me who I can to talk to if I ever feel lost in thoughts or just lonely.

I now have to go to get dinner. It's not bad but of course not a gourmet one. Today's meal will most likely be potatoes with some sort of sour cream and noodle salad.

See you in some time,
Yours sincerely Lili♡

《({[/<♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡>\]})》

Hi,

It's me again.
Tomorrow is the day where my roommate is announced. I'm actually excited and I just don't really know why, because the last times I wasn't.

Well there is nothing else to write so I am going to say bye and goodnight since it's kind of late.

Thanks and cheers Lili

|\/\■_♤__♡____◇_______♧___________■/\/|

I went into the hall.

As I noticed one of my friends Immediately went up to them.
He got startled when I bumped into him from his side.

Nathan looked up from his phone and looked at me surprised.

"Hey Lili, how are you?" He asked.

"Hi, I think I am quite fine. And you?" I answered.

"Alright too! Why are you so exited?" Nathan wondered.

"Oh well I don't know actually. Maybe my fate will come true and my roommate will be the love of my life I don't know. I have kind of the best feeling from all these roommates I have had." I said.

"Well we'll see!" He told me.

After some time my other friends Amelie and Leonard, or short Leo, arrived at our waiting place.

Suddenly the principal knocked on her microphone. Since I like to sing and tried it in our school's band I knew that this wasn't good for mics. So I scrunched my nose. Many students not just flinched but even screeched because the noise was nerve wracking.