Chapter 29

A/N: Oh no, this is the second last chapter...honestly i've been excited to finish this book so I can focus on my other books but now that it's this close, I want to cry :))))))

A/N: slight homophobic comments, knife kink? choking, unprotected sex, blowjobs & family drama

Liam rolled over happy to see Theo beside him, "morning handsome" Liam said in a croaky voice. Theo blushed and leaned closer until his head was resting on Liam's chest. "How did you sleep?" Theo asked.

"Better, I love sleeping with you. You make my anxiety calm down" Liam admitted, it wasn't often he was so vulnerable with Theo but as their relationship had grown the pair were learning new things about each other every day.

It had been almost two months since they had officially gotten back together, everything had been going great for them. Liam opened an online shop for his paintings and he had started accepting commissions, already making triple digits he was satisfied with himself.

Theo on the other hand devoted his time to his job, it had easily become his passion and he was enjoying spending time with John. He had quickly become the father figure Theo never had, and he was grateful for everything John was teaching him.

John was a patient man, always happy to help. Even when Theo would get frustrated with a job John was there to help him through it. He treated Theo like a son and their relationship had quickly become a friendship. John had even hinted at giving Theo his shop when he retired, that took Theo by surprise.

Having only worked there for a few months Theo hadn't expected that, however the other people who worked there were not as devoted or eager to learn as Theo was and since John's kids weren't interested in cars or mechanic work, it made sense for Theo to be his option.

Liam smiled, "You know I love you right?" he asked, placing a kiss upon Theo's head as he spoke. Theo melted at his words and nodded, "I know" he said. Looking up he smiled "I love you more" he replied, hand gripping Liam's shirt.

"I was thinking we could watch a movie together?" Liam suggested, Theo perked up "I would love that, I have work later though" he said sitting up so that his head was now leaning against Liam's shoulder.

"That's okay, we can cuddle and watch movies until you have to go" Liam said.  Theo nodded, nuzzling into Liam "that sound's perfect" Theo replied. "What movie should we watch?" Liam asked, his hand wrapping around Theo. "I don't mind" Theo said with a small shrug. Truth was he really didn't. As long as he was with Liam nothing else mattered.

Before anything else could progress, Theo's phone rang... it was Tara. "Oh shit" Theo said shushing Liam and answering the call. "Hey Tee" she said in a cheerful tone. "Uh hey, what's up?" Theo asked, clearing his voice and running a hasty hand through his hair.

"Mum and I are in town; I was wondering if we could come over and see the new place?" Tara asked. Theo bit his lip "I'm not at home.." he admitted. "Wait, where are you?" she asked. "I'm at Liam's?" he said suggestively. "Oh my god! I need to meet him! Can we come over?" Tara squealed.

"I don't think mum would like that.." Theo admitted, "I'll shut her up if she steps outta line Tee, let me meet him" she said. Theo turned to Liam who nodded. "Okay, I'll send you my address, we can meet you there" Theo said before hanging up with a sigh. "Fuck..." Theo said.

"What's wrong? They could have come here I wouldn't have minded" Liam admitted. "My mum, she isn't exactly the most accepting of us?" Theo admitted, feeling guilty the second he said it. "What do you mean?" Liam asked confused by Theo's statement.

"She's kind of homophobic?" Theo replied looking down, "Oh" Liam said realising why Theo was so anxious "that's okay, I won't be offended" Liam smiled. "Wait why did they come down? Isn't it a long drive?" Liam asked.