Mom... Dad??

After cliff hanger....

Ashley:well.... I found them...

F! Syce:WHAT? WHERE?! I'LL BLOODY KILL THEM

The mom:Jessica

The dad:David

Ashley:please they just want to see you

(F! Melody look shocked as her eyes were still wide after what happened, leaving her to this about her parents)

F! Syce:NO NO I HATE THEM!!!

Jessica:.... Omg my baby

(A female worker drone appearance came with her husband worker drone... David)

Jessica:omg syce i- what happened to you..

F! Syce:WHAT HAPPENED TO ME, YOU WANT TO KNOW MATE??!!! YOU ABANDONED ME THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!!!!

Ashley:Melody please try to calm her down

Jessica:who is this melody girl?

(Melody looked up, her fac expression back to emotionless like always)

F! Melody: here Ms.

Jessica:ahh you must be her little friend... I don't approve your looks dear

F! Melody.... Of course, I try to be nice to you as a first impression... Toxic I see.. I've known a bit about you... Mrs. Jessica...

(Jessica looked stunned and then looked back at syce)

Jessica:dear please come back to mama, I'm sorry-

F! Syce:SORRY, SORRY AIN'T GONNA CUT IT MATE!!

Ashley i-... Oh

David:please sweetie it's your old pops.. Your dad!!

F! Syce:I never had a dad... I never had parents... The only person I have is melody...

(Melody looked away from the children and looked at syce immediately with a shocking look)

Jessica:excuse you?! I am your moth-

F! Syce:I said I don't HAVE ONE MATE

(Syce turned into her murder form)

Jessica:Oh dear!! What have they done to you.. Why, your not a worker drone your a..

F! Syce:murder drone... Eh not exactly mate, hunta drone👍

Ashley:for a fact I didn't even know that myself

(Melody was still sitting over there in a beanbag chair 🪑 still looking shocked looking back and forth between people)

David:oh no.. My girl isn't my girl anymore...

Jessica:she's a monster

F! Syce:BLOODY RIGHT I AM, I've been destined to kill you... I'm not letting anything stop me..

Ashley:melody do something!?

(Melody just sat there then leaning back in her chair looking down)

Ashley:oh don't worry melody... Some things next..