~ 4 ~

[Saturday]

There's nothing much you do to this day instead you're in the house all day long.

Maybe, watch some movies and let Junghye come to your house or...

Y/n: Ugh! bored in the house, I'm in the house bored..

Your brother as expected he's always out with his friends. So, you are alone.. as you were spacing out not knowing what to do. You heard the ring on your doorbell. 'Who could it be? wasn't expecting a visitor.. maybe it's Yoongi, forgot about the key again..'

You immediately rushed out of your room and walked down the stairs in a slow but fast pace, soon enough you opened the door.

Y/n: How many times do I have to tell you to bring the key-

As you open the door, you widened your eyes and let out a sigh.. meeting the 'face' that you didn't want to deal with makes your day worse than before.

Jungkook: Good morning, baby girl..

You rolled your eyes and fold your arms in front of him

Y/n: What are you doing here?

Jungkook: Aren't you gonna invite me in your house first?

Y/n: No assholes allowed-

He steps inside with a grin as you look at him in disbelief

Y/n: I said-

Jungkook: I'm not 'asshole', I'm Jeon Jungkook..

Y/n: Whatever..

You give up, you close the door and face him again,

Jungkook: Dress up, we're going somewhere..

Y/n: What?! n-no, I'm not going anywhere with you!

He walks closer to you as he was towering you with a smirk

Jungkook: Too bad, you are...

You scoff

Y/n: Who do you think you are?!

Jungkook: Just.. go baby girl, I'll be waiting for you in the living room.

He went to the living room as you stood there being lost by your thoughts. You're bored anyways so, you went to your room and started dressing up.

[Time skip]

Y/n: Why are we here?

Jungkook: You're stupid.. to eat of course!

Okay, you have to admit food is life.. so, you have to agree but if this is the ONLY reason why he ask me out then I'll go home. You really thought that you guys are going to fun places like the arcade or perhaps at the amusement park but nahh.