~ 1 ~

Y/n: YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!

You jumped in front of him as you pinned him down to the ground making him groan as you punched his so called beautiful fucking ass face, earning a loud cheer on random students.

This is something they always see everyday, thinking that you two just came here to school for a fight. There's no day that you guys stop fighting, both of you do it 24/7 if that's possible.

Y/n: WHO AID THAT YOU CAN JUST PUT A DEAD RAT IN MY BAG HUH?! IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING SHIT!

As you keep on punching he chuckle then grabs your wrist making him smirk as he switch your positions, him on top as you are on the bottom. This time, he's the one pinning you down.

Jungkook: You like it baby girl?

He speaks sarcastically as he was talking about the rat, the both of you always pull into some dangerous pranks, you are just a bully to him and he's bully to you too. It's either you win or you lose situation.

You stop struggling as you smirk when an idea comes inside your mind, you bring yourself closer to him as you whisper.

Y/n: I don't like that,

He felt you nibbling his ear as you whispered seductively,

Y/n: I like something even better, daddy.. you

You slid your knee to his center and kick his bulge, groaning in pain as you stood up on your own, looking at the painful scene of a man before you.

Jungkook: argh! FUCK YOU MIN Y/N!!

You stuck your tongue out as you pull out your middle finger at him before retreating to your class.

You scoff at yourself as you recall your words 'I like something even better, daddy.. you' Pfft- liking him? not in a million years, dying is better than liking a stupid bastard.

Junghye: yah! aren't you tired of fighting everyday with my brother?

You look over to your bestfriend, that's right, the sister of your enemy is your bestfriend.

Y/n: So? he won't stop bothering me so, I won't stop bothering him as well..

She sigh as she knows that no one can stop you two since high school, you and Jungkook just became enemies.

Junghye: Aight, you can do whatever you want to him.. who knows maybe you two might end up together.

Her sentence made you scoff and look at her in disbelief

Y/n: Like duhh, why would I fall for that bitch? he likes to play girls and playboys aren't my type.

Junghye: Yes but playboys change? I guess..

Y/n: In their dreams...

You rolled your eyes as she chuckles with your grumpy action and decided to change the topic

Junghye: Anyways, what ya doing later?

Y/n: Well, coach Lana called for an early practice today. So, I might have an early dismissal.. why? do you have any plans?

Junghye: Hmm- not much but party at Hoseok's this Friday and I know you wanna come.

You're always up when it comes to partying, it's just fun watching high people dancing around, having fun, making out whenever they want, drinking with friends. Yup, you are totally so into it.

Y/n: I'm in!

Hoseok: Jk! Party at my house this friday! I'll expect you to come!

Taehyung: He's always present in every party hyung! I'm sure he'll come!