|| FLOOR 3

‎______________✫𐦐✫______________

ミ⇝Pyramids , frank ocean⇜彡
0:2:50 ━━❍─────7:03 ⤬ ⎙ ⩇ ⩉ ꐑ 𖣯 ⌕ ᨒ ᯤ

ミ⇝Pyramids , frank ocean⇜彡0:2:50 ━━❍─────7:03 ⤬ ⎙ ⩇ ⩉ ꐑ 𖣯 ⌕ ᨒ ᯤ

"Bad dreams, Cleopatra

"Bad dreams, Cleopatra."

‎______________✫𐦐✫______________

╚══ஓ𐦐ஓ══╝

Light scratching of fabric eases you awake. Slowing coming into consciousness, Fuck. Your head is throbbing unable to process the environment that surrounds you, fear starts to pump through your veins. Had you hooked up with an idol? An idol. The worst starts to fill your mind. Overpowering your ability to think. You think for a second, only a second tho.

Only to hit with more anxiety from the thick arm that had entrapped you into his chest, snuggling into the crook of your neck. Cold piercings grazing your exposed skin, sending shivers down your spine. A small groan rumbles from his chest causing you to tense.

"M'you're k.. jus go back to sleep.."

He lazily spits out tightening his hold on your waist, pulling you closer to his body. But that voice? The voice. You remember his voice he was the guy at club, he was.. jungkook. Taken aback, a sudden rush of anger finally gets to you. Why the hell would he take advantage of you while drunk? While you where most vulnerable? The hell was wrong with him. ?!' Rene. Ed bb.

One night with him at your job and he thinks he can just have you? What a jackass. Grabbing his hand you rip it away from your body slipping from under the silk sheets gathering your clothes and marching to the front door eyes brimming with tears of frustration and anger. Unaware of the confused jungkook following you as if he was a lost puppy, Curious of your whereabouts.

Making your way to the living room as you stumble across your bags and your phone. In a haste you sling your purse around your shoulder afterparty dress in hand as you notice your are clothed? In clothes that you don't own. He dressed you. That son a bitch even put you in his clothes?