Going Back To Obscura

"Warning Sexual Assault!"

It had been four weeks since I had been found by Morgo in the Dead Forest in Senersedee and I was recovered enough to go back to Obscura. I wasn't gonna lie I was scared to go back home even after I was brutally gang raped by four creatures. Standing up I looked at Morgo with tears in my eyes. "Please I don't want to leave you Cecil will hurt me as soon as you're gone!" I cried. Morgo smiled and patted my skull softly. Here Remor have this, it's a special bracelet that you can wear, it will allow you to visit me anytime you wish just provided that it's dark when you use it got that?" Morgo said while slipping on a silver bracelet with a black gem connected to the center. I blushed and hugged Morgo. "Thank you I will take care of it always!" I said tears running down my cheeks. "You're welcome Remor," Morgo said while hugging me back. My heart rate rose a bit when I felt Morgo hug me. After we hugged I pulled away and opened the portal to Obscura and waved Morgo goodbye. Once I was back I walked to my room and collapsed from the exhaustion. I rolled onto my back and sighed only to feel phantom hands on me. "Cecil no!" I cried out as he brushed his fingers against my now trembling body. "Oh Remor, Remor, Remor, you've been so bad lately I think you need a punishment!" Cecil laughed. Cecil soon put his hand over my unaroused velva but stopped when he felt all the stitches. "Damn Remor they Did you well, You'll never be able to come back from this if your dear old mother finds out." Cecil laughed. I looked away in shame and started to sob quietly. "Maybe I'll tell her myself." Cecil laughed. "No Cecil don't tell her she'll be so disappointed!" I cried out. Cecil only laughed. "Then you know what you must do dear Remor." Cecil giggled while running his hand up my thigh. I quietly whined. "You have permission to punish me, Cecil..." I cried. "Good, now lie still I don't want to break those stitches in your velva.~" Cecil hummed. I nodded and lay very still so Cecil could punish me for my outburst all those weeks ago. Cecil then grinned and smiled at me as he revealed himself for the first time in years. He leaned down and began to run his hands up and down my petite body. "Mmm, Remor you look so pretty.~" Cecil hummed. "Roll over I'm not risking breaking those stitches." Cecil hummed. I obliged and rolled over. Cecil put his hands on my ass and smacked it lightly getting a teary yelp out of me. "Cecil just get it over with," I said while tears ran down my cheeks. "Hmmm, alright, but you won't like it 'cause I'm gonna be violent with that taught hole of yours." Cecil giggled. I gulped at that and mentally prepped myself for the pain. Suddenly without warning he violently thrust inside me causing me to bury my head in my pillow and scream. "Mmm, so tight Remor!~" Cecil purred. Cecil began to violently pound me tearing me a bit. "Great more stitches just what I needed," I whined to myself. As he raped me I could feel Morgo's presence nearby causing me to cry. "I'm sorry Morgo I'm just too weak and I knew he would come back, so please for the love of Lucifer save me!" I cried to myself. I heard him panting as he violated me and as soon as I felt something warm splash on my back and butt I knew he was finished. I sobbed and looked back at him. He was redoing his belt and smiling at me. "Well, Remor now that your punishment has been served have you learned your damn lesson!" Cecil growled. "Yes, Cecil..." I whined. "Good, next time you say that I'm a fucking flashback you dirty little omega slut I'll make you wish you were never born!" Cecil growled. "Yes, Cecil..." I sobbed quietly. After that Cecil left me in my room sobbing and in pain. I lifted my wrist and looked at my bracelet more tears slipped out of my eyes. "Morgo please take me as your omega I beg of you I can't stand his abuse anymore." I quietly begged myself. After a while, I sat up and went to my bathroom, and turned on my shower little droplets of a red liquid ran down my body as I scrubbed myself clean of HIS seed. As I cleaned myself I thought of Morgo and how he must be worried for my sake so I decided that I would visit him tomorrow and ask him to put at least a scent claim on me so Cecil can't touch me again. Once cleaned off I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off I got dressed into a simple men's nightgown and slipped into my bed. Once comfy I grabbed one of my many Yaoi books and began to slowly read it enjoying the pictures in front of me. I flipped the page to a spicy scene and blushed. That scene was of a man wearing a leash and a collar like some kind of pet. He was also clad naked in this photo as well. Blushing I got a naughty thought about Morgo and muttered. "I'll wear a collar for you any day Morgo.~" I thought quietly. I quickly shook that thought from my mind and closed my book and put it on my side table. I slowly rolled onto my side and covered myself up drifting into a deep sleep and dreaming about Morgo.