prologue

She tried to scream but someone covered her mouth with his hand.

"Ummm" she tried to remove the hand of that person.

"Don't try hard sweetheart" her widened in shock when she heard his husky voice.

"Surprised to see me?" He asked with a smirk as he removed his from her mouth. "Seems like your reaction is still honest as at the beginning " with that he touched her beautiful face with the back of his hand but she feel disgusted with his touch.

" Wh..what do you wa..want afterall?" She asked while trembling like a leaf.

He chuckled in return.

"Have you forgot what I said?" Don't pretend infront of me darling....."

"What I said I was done! Now it's your turn" He said with a smirk.

"Ahh... Someone can see, Leave me! Otherwise I will scream" she protest as she tried to remove his hands from her waist.

"I also want to see if anyone dares to save you from me" he said and moved away from her and started to go away from there but while going what he said make her went numb.

" Dont forget what you said, take a shower and wait for me to come and to enjoy the night" he said and left from there leaving that poor soul to cry her heart out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hope you like the prologue ☺️

And let me tell you guys that this book contains sexual content, rape, abusive scenes, which is disturbing a bit so if you are not comfortable then this book is not for you guys and later I won't tolerate any bad comments about the characters or about the book so, if you are comfortable in these then only read this book.