chapter 7.

Third person pov

Evelyn is doing the dishes, though there are maids to do that but she loves to do her chores.

She was busy in washing the dishes when all of a sudden due to the splash of water, few drops fell on her neck and she hissed in pain.

Her neck has little bit of red marks of teeth given by her so called husband. Though she applied ointment to relieve the burning sensation but still it was paining.

"What happened medam ?" A maid asked her when she heard Evelyn hissing in pain.

"Nothing! Just few drops of water went inside my eyes while washing the dishes. It was so Sudden therefore I hissed" Evelyn lied to get out of this embarrassment.

"Mam! Sir is asking for in his study room" another maid came and informed her.

Evelyn felt scared but she doesn't have any option so she decided to go.

Evelyn is standing outside of Ben's study room. Her palm is sweating.

Taking a long breath she knocked.

COME!

Evelyn slowly went inside the room she roamed her eyes lazily and found him working on his laptop. Maybe doing some office work.

"Yo..you called me ?" She asked.

Ben closed his laptop and placed it aside and looked at her.

She was wearing a nighty which reached till her thighs much to his liking. She is only allowed to wear such clothes infront of him.

Such a seductress!

"Yeah...thought to spent some time with my dearest wife" Ben said with a smirk.

"Come here " he signalled her to sit on his lap.

She went towards him and before she could sit he pulled her to his lap. She gasped in shock due to his sudden move.
He hold her belly and placed his chin on her shoulder and closed his eyes as he smelled her hairs.

"Tommorow is your birthday! What do you want in your gift?" He asked her still closing his eyes.

Evelyn's eyes watered remembering about her 18th birthday when he kidnapped her and raped her brutally and snatched her from her from her parents and her bestfriend James.

"Ouw" she groaned in pain as she felt pain on her scalp.

"Is my dear wife missing her lover boy?" Ben mocked still grabbing her hairs in his tight grip.

Evelyn could the feel the anger behind the his cold face. She immediately shook her head in no.

"Dont even think or better you know what I'll do with my in laws" with that he turned her face towards him and slammed his lips with her..
.
.
.
.
.
On the other side.

Mayuri was sitting near the window looking outside, hugging her legs to her chest.

He brought her two hours back from the office. He humiliates her self respect and left over dignity. Not thinking about the poor soul.

She wasn't thinking anything, she didn't feel alive anymore to think.

She has no tears left to cry. She was tired of crying now. It's become like a daily routine to her now. He come from his work and release his stress through her and sometimes his anger. She is a toy for him afterll. Isn't she ?

A painful moan left from her mouth when she felt a sharp pain in her lower region. Tears made their way to her eyes.

She remembered the lifestyle she used to have with her father and sister. How happy she was with her small family but with a snap of a finger everything turned upside down.