Morning

💙Adama's pov💙

I do , now you can kiss the bride ......
ADAMA!!!! are you awake or still sleeping, that lazy pig
BANG!!!! yeah that's my cue and this is my Life, my name is Adama and I stay with my aunt and four daughters, those lazy piece of shits, I actually don't know what happened to my parents or where they her , never got to meet them .am seventeen and it's my final year In senior secondary School (high school).Ahhh I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head,
lazy pig my aunt roared at me, what on Earth are you still doing on the bed by this time, oooh speaking of that I peeked a glance at the clock on my desk and it only red 4:00am.
But Aunty it's still early, let me sleep a little bit I will do my work later, that was when I heard it , KPAR!!! you ungrateful bastard she slapped and shouted at me stand up from that stupid bed before I force you out . I stood up not wanting another slap this early morning, I want you to go and start doing your works before leaving for school , yes ma I answered not wanting another slap again, I ran outside and began my morning chores . yeah you maybe wondering where is Aunties children , well like I said earlier those things are lazy than pigs and their mother supports them saying her children are precious.
precious my butt,those things that couldn't even boil simple water .
hey pig! I carried my head up from the plate that I was washing to see who they were calling pig ,and lo and  behold I saw my aunt's child ,her first born tima.that bitch had the guts to call me a pig .we were age mate I just don't know why they look down on me for no reason.
You pig! I received another slap for the second time today,oh God I really need to stop spacing out if I really love my face,like they should just admit it that am more prettier like .......
KPAR ,oh sweet Jesus my face hurts,
You bitch how dare you glare at me
she screeched at me ,yeah her voice sounds like somebody punched her in the gut... now I want you to get your dirty ass and go clean my room.
What! you gotta be kidding me,we are age mate for God sake Tima go do it your self and don't ever slap me again I warned her .
And if I refused what will you do whore .oh she started it ,before I could even comprehend what I was doing I punched her in her face really hard and made sure she bled.she screeched as usual,and ears had issues adjusting to the sound of her voice .You will pay for this you heartless whore ,she roared at me and stomped lnside to tell her mom and play the victim.yeah you maybe wondering why am not scared of them well am already used to their piece of shits.the beating ,insults,starvings .......
I can keep naming them but I have to prepare for school .
ADAMA get your furstrated and useless self here right now,yeah that's my cue to go... yes ma you called me
KPAR...holy smoking macaroni.
this people want to just mark their territory on my face ...
you unfortunate soul how dare you punched my daughter.
No food for you today , but Aunty she was the that..... enough not another word from you again .my decision is final,I muttered a yes ma and left their side before I will just say something that I will regret.

Hi it's me again
please if you see any mistakes or advice on ways that I could improve my story skills please kindly let me know
like I said earlier this is my first book  sorry for the short chapter I will try and improve in that aspect😍💙......