information

Name: Julius Sterling
Talents: Singing, Playing Guitar, Baking, and skateboarding.

Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Homosexual, demisexual
Relationship status: Single
School: Rosemeadow Highschool

Personality: Julius is sweet, kind, and caring. He would never hurt anyone unless they deserved it. If you make him angry, your digging your own grave. He's very protective of his family and never let's them get in harms way. He's great at conversation, but would never start it himself. He isn't a very social person half the time and he's also a night owl.

Hobbies: listening and creating music. Also sketching. Reading bl mangas or and bl in general.

Loves: Hanging out with his siblings, and strawberry ice cream.

Hates: rude people, and broccoli.

Looks: He looks exactly like Jake. But his eyes are a darker brown and he's an inch taller than Jake. His voice is also deeper and more soothing.

Other facts: he may not try, but he's a huge lady magnet. All because of his deep voice and sparkling eyes.

-not related to Julius' profile(kind of)-
v v v v v

I'll also be adding more characters as we go on. More of my own characters for the story. Like love interests and Not-known parents and shiz, you get it!

Warnings!

This fan fiction will contain cursing, not much I don't think but just be warned. This also stars off in my own timeline. Nothing will be going from the logic of the show, maybe. Only those real angsty parts around episode nine and ten 😌

If I use incorrect grammar, it's because I type really fast on my keyboard. I can't help it, I just can't slow down. So apologies in advance loves.

Also, this is not a reader x anyone story. But I mean, I guess it could be if you looked at it that way? Idk, do what y'all want to, it's my story, but your imagination.

NOW! When the first chapter is out, GET TO READING AND PLEASE COMMENT!!!! It really helps and I love reading what you think! Also, I know how much you care when you read if you comment. This is only a request you don't have to feel pressured too.

Anyway, have a great
Morning / Evening / Night!

Word count: 375