Drunk

My first imagine, hope you like it 🫶🏼

I woke up to my phone ringing. John b? I looked over to my bed and didn't see jj there, he went out with John b last night but you thought they would of been back already. I picked up the phone "John b where are you and where is jj?" I heard pope and jj in the background "he's uh really drunk and he wants to see you but he won't leave". Great. "Alright I'm on my way" I hang up the phone and put jj's shirt on, some shorts and my crocs. Then walked outside ,trying not to wake the others, and got in the Twinkie.

When I got there I saw John b but no pope or jj. "Hey y/n, he's gone down there with pope - uh looking for you" he let out a slight chuckle and I playfully slapped his arm. I went down the path and saw a blonde walking , he was swaying and almost falling over. Yup that's my blonde. I run over to him and tap him on the shoulder " hey baby" he didn't turn around. "jj?" I tapped him again. He finally spoke " sorry I have a girlfriend and she's very pretty and I'm trying to find her" he slurred. I let out a giggle " jj babe, it's me your girlfriend, y/n" he spun around with a confused look on his face then realised
"Baby!!!" He picked me up and spun me around wrapping my legs around his waist. "Let's get you home shall we ?" I smiled at him but his face dropped " I don't want to" he slurred every more and almost fall over with me in his arms. "Please baby, we can cuddle?" " fineee" and we started to walk back even though jj wouldn't let go of me.

We found pope and John b and they had a relieved look on their faces when they saw us "thanks y/n we would've lost him if you hadn't come" pope said as he opened the door of the Twinkie. jj got in, still not putting me down. We sat in the back with me on his lap and he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

When we got back I stroked his back "come on baby" and he let out a slight groan then got up John b opened the sliding door of the Twinkie since he and pope sat in the front. He walked into the house and finally put me down when we got into his room at the château ,we shared it. He threw himself onto the bed and pointed at his shoes. I took them off for him, he looked so tired. "I'm going to get ready for bed,again, If you want to aswell" he nodded his head then took of his shorts and his shirt as I took of my shorts.

I went and grabbed him some water "drink all this you'll start to feel better" I went to the bathroom and when I walked into the room he had drank all of it already "baby look I finished" he looked up at me proudly "well done babe" I got into bed and patted him to lay down next to me which he did.

He snuggled into my chest as I stroked his back. It was normally the other way round.
"Goodnight baby"
"Goodnight princess"
"I love you"
"I love you too"

I hope you guys liked my first imagine please lmk what you think and if you have any suggestions 💗