Sick

Im currently sick so this gave me some inspiration 🫶🏼
Please lmk some Ideas in the comments and I'll write them all up!

I woke up to the sound of birds outside the window from the bedroom me and jj share in the château. The moonlight shines through and I reach over to find my phone. 3:15 . Ugh. I've been waking up in the middle of the night for the past couple days and jj tells me to wake him up but he looks so peaceful,so I don't.

I go to the kitchen to grab a glass of water whilst trying not to wake anyone up. When I get back into bed jj let's out a slight groan and pulls me by my waist. "Baby where did u go" he said in his morning croaky voice, he was so cute when he did that. "Get some water" I said but my voice was very croaky,almost gone. My throat started to hurt a bit last night after I screamed at watching insidious with jj but didn't think much of it. Although, now thinking of it I only screamed once and it really hurt. "Are you sick?" He asked me with a concerned face "i don't know actually my throat hurts a bit" I said as he put the back of his hand against my forehead gently.

Yep I was sick. "We should get some sleep then sort you out tomorrow" he said with a sweet smile and his eyes all sleepy "okay baby,goodnight love you"
"Love you too baby,goodnight"

I woke up the next morning feeling terrible. Jj was already awake and I lifted my head up off his chest. "Morning my love" I looked up at him "good morning sweetheart,how do you feel?" "Terrible" I replied quickly with a pouty face. "Let me go get something" I smiled at him as I got off his chest and he went into the kitchen/living room. He came back in a couple minutes later with a tray of loads of stuff; he had medicine,water, chocolate, thermometer and some tissues. He had the biggest smile on his face and so did I "thank you so much baby" "of course"

He put the tray on the side and got into bed as I took the medicine and drank some water "wanna watch a film?" "Omg yessss" I squealed in excitement, we haven't had a movie day In ages and I missed it. We used to do one every weekend. "Mean girls?" My favourite. "You know me so well"

He layed down and opened up his arms for me to lay in them. I crawled into bed with him and wrapped my arms around his torso and snuggled my head into the crook of his neck. I started to drift to sleep after a bit.
"I love you my princess"
"I love you to baby

God I love this boy. I'm never planning on not loving him. I always will.

Love this one smmmm. Do you guys prefer longer or shorter ones?