Prologue

Megatron came across a strange sight on patrol. He and Optimus were patrolling some area for G.H.O.S.T., when he came across... an egg?

It was slightly too large and colourful to be any normal Earth creature, and it took Megatron another moment to notice the human sized backpack under the egg, and note in front of it.

"To whoever in the universe finds this egg, take care of it, please, and please keep it secret from as many as possible. This is an Era-Wing dragon egg. There's a few books about dragon care and stuff in the bag, if you need it. Don't give the dragonet a name, it'll tell you it's name as soon as it can. Thank you, I hope you can prevent the end this creature was supposed to bring. It should hatch in 3-4 days-weeks."

The egg was blue and red and it was just slightly larger than a human head. It had delicately carved symbols in the shell, alien, even to Megatron. He decided not to tell Optimus, or anyone, about it, picking it up and holding it somewhere he hoped nobody would see it.

"I will take care of you, little one." Megatron whispered, picking up the bag and walking off, continuing his patrol.

Little did the ex-Decepticon leader know, he just got himself involved in something called fatherhood.

A/N: I'M OBSESSING WITH TRANSFORMERS ANS MY OWN UNIVERSE SO LET US SEE WHERE THIS GOES!!

Also, hi, I'm Jay! Hope you enjoy whatever is to come :)