#1

A/n : guys don't play the playlist now start it from the second chap and please do leave a purple heart in comment if u have already made a playlist!! Ty ily!!

....

I was staring at the window silently as the other students were  just grabbing there belongings and leaving one by one ...

"Same day same shit " I mumbled to myself before getting off from my seat and making my way out ...

There were students standing there talking and laughing ..

The thing was that they were talking about me and laughing at me ..

"Lea"! ...my only friend called out my name coming towards me ..

"Oh hey karen" I smiled at her ..

But before she could say anything one of the other student came and dragged her away ..the only thing I could hear was..

"don't u remember what type of girl she is?"

I scoffed and went out ...

That's how my life is .. I live alone as my parents are always busy working outside the country ,when I was little I used to visit grannie a lot but my mother always used to take me back home soon .. now after my parents finally moved out last year I can go and meet her again , I don't even know how she is ...the past eight years without her were quite hard .. especially in this school ..u must be thinking why everyone is treating me like this ..

Let me tell you ..

It was the first day of my school , I was happy thinking that I will make friends and have a great time ..

Few days after going I started to get a lot of proposals which kinda made me uncomfortable ..I rejected them all and moved on ..but there was a teacher named "miss Anna" her son was also studying in the same school and he was one of them who proposed me, actually more than that he touched me in a wrong way. So when I went to complain about it to her ...she made a rumour about me that I was- ....I was characterless ...
Yeah, just to hide the bad image of her son ...since then my life's been a hell .. everyday i see teachers smiling at me but deep inside I know what they are thinking about me ....

The worse is that the teachers and the students from my past school are even in my university and when ever someone says that i am a nice student it doesn't take them much time to tell the person about me..

What can i do?

that was all ..but you know I am excited about something ...

Schools are going to close soon as of spring vacation and I will be visiting my grannie' house !!

.........

I sighed as I threw my bag at the couch and went to fresh up ...after coming out I sat in the balcony reading a book ..yea I love reading it always gives me peace it feels like I've came to a different world !

I looked at the time still thinking about going to grannie's house

11:11 pm ..

Oh I need to start packing it's late !!

(Take school as university okay? )

A/n : soo yup this was like a intro to the main lead !! The chapters will be out soon!!

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR A ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS?? 

So tie up ur seatbelts and get ready for the ride!!!!