#8

...

"I am sorry" he whispered to me..

What is wrong?

Before I could stutter out anything he pressed my head close to his chest , as if he never wanted to let go.

He caressed my hair and placed a soft kiss on my forehead, closing his eyes and feeling it for a moment.

And then, i felt my vision blurring , my legs wobbly and numb..

In the blink of an eye I fell on him , as he grabbed me , taking me in his arms.

He caressed my cheeks and his eyes reflected something like hurt , fear , devastation and many other unknown emotions, he was broken.

Tears fell down from his eyes as he kept whispering one thing.

"I love you."

"W-why" i choked on my tears , i didn't know what was wrong with me , my body was numb and my vision started to get black ..but one thing I knew was that I was in his arms , he was holding me tight and even i died , i won't have any regrets because I died in his arms.

But right now there were many questions rushing in my head when all I wanted was to focus on him .

Before i could ask again , my vision completely blackened and the last thing I heard was him sobbing and saying.."i am sorry."

______________________________________

.....

I blinked a few times adjusting my eyes to the brightness.

Where was i?

When I completely came to my senses i realised I was back at my grandma's house. I picked myself up from the floor and looked around, my phone was on the table , panic curled up in my chest as I quickly opened my phone and checked the date .

April 10th.

I gasped and my phone dropped.

How is it possible? It should be end of May by now. I was with jk too long-
How?and how did I came here? I was in the library with him .. where's..he?

I left everything as I ran towards the library, choking on my own tears.

Everything was suppose to be perfect, where did I went wrong?

I swung open the door as the loudness of my emotions and the emptiness of the house met.

He was nowhere to be seen, like , he was never there.

But he was , I know, he was there with me , moments ago laughing and crying with me , telling me he loves me.

He has to be here , he needs to .

I need him.

I kept calling his name just to get answered by the silence.

He came , he stayed , he left.

I felt my whole body shaking, tears running down my cheeks yet, i chuckled.

Life.

I mumbled to myself.

No, I was not crazy but I wasn't sane either .

______________________________________

...

I stared outside the window, memories hitting me one by one ..I was with him just days ago ..what happened?

Why?