Chapter One. Here to defile the Lich Yard?

(Velvet POV)

I could hear my heart pounding, and I heard, " The Reaper has come." I just kept running because I was running away from team CRDL. I ran into a dead end as I turned around. Team CRDL was in front of me, and I hugged the wall. My heart was pounding with fear. Then Thunder boomed, and everything went black, but I was awake, and Thunder boomed again. There was someone standing in front of me. They are wearing a red cape at first, I thought it was Ruby, but they were in some sort of plate armor and holding a scythe. The person in plate armor levitated into the sky and threw the scythe at team CRDL. "RETREAT!" Cardwin told his team, and they all started to leave. The plate armored person then landed on the ground and turned to me. "T-thank y-you." I stuttered, the knight looked at me, and picked me up and flew away from the graveyard. As we landed, he put me down, and he spoke, "Don’t return to the Lich Yard." He turned away from me and left.

(Your POV)

Why did I spare that rabbit girl? She trespassed in the Lich Yard. As I was pondering about why there was a woman with her half-bun hairstyle for her bleached, pale white hair, she has since re-styled it into a larger bun with six offshoots wrapped together that also suspends several obsidian-colored ornaments. Her skin is deathly pale, like she is a permanent stereotypical ghost. "Hello Specter Knight." The woman said, and I was surprised that she knows my Knight, but I got ready for a fight. "Oh, please, I am here on peaceful terms." The woman told me, and I nodded. "I know about the Order of No-Quarter and the Enchantress. So I am going to offer you a deal." The woman paused, "So what is your deal, Lady?" I asked rudely, "You will work for me and help me find two relics. You will work alongside my team and yours." The woman told me, "What is your name?" I asked coldly, "My name is Salem." Salem introduced herself, "If I refuse your offer?" I asked testing Salem's patience. Salem laughed, but it was to freak me out, but it failed. "I will destroy the Lich Yard." Salem said, her eyes glowing brighter. I had to figure out something to do. Otherwise, I am going to suffer the consequences. I sighed because there was no other way around this. "I accept your offer, Salem." I said, "Follow me." Salem said and opened a standard door that when she opened it, there was a long hallway. Salem entered, and I followed her. There was a fair-skinned young woman with ashen-black hair that covers her left eye. She has a bright amber eye. She wears lipstick and violet eyeshadow. She wears a dark red, off-the-shoulders v-neck mini dress with yellow designs. There is a blue feather-like accessory on her right hip at the top of an open portion of her dress. The dress ends in an upside-down triangular tail in the back, ending just above the knees. "Master, who is this?" The girl asked, "This is your new partner for a while, Cinder." Salem told the girl who is named Cinder. I have a feeling that this is going to be terrible.