Chapter five. The Team Up

(Specter Knight POV)

I was hiding in the bush with Cinder, but her cheeks were red from something either from embarrassment or whatever. I saw a portal open and saw the Enchantress, and well... she didn't look happy. "SHOVEL KNIGHT SHOW YOURSELF! SPECTER KNIGHT YOU ARE GOING TO BE PUNISHED!" The Enchantress yelled, and I immediately shuddered from the thought of my punishment. Eventually, Shovel Knight ran out of the building with four young women behind him. They started fighting the Enchantress when I ran toward them and jumped over them.

(Ruby Rose POV)

I saw a flash of red go above me and saw what looked to be a person with the same red cloth as mine, but with holes in it and his boots looked to be metal like Shovel Knight's boots but he had a scythe and he attacked the woman with purple robes. "This is new..." Shovel Knight said, and I think we know who this man is. The specter knight that saved Velvet. He stood there and readied himself for another attack. Shovel Knight and Specter Knight were fighting the woman with magic, but in the end, the knights were victorious in the end.
"So what are you going to do now?" Shovel Knight asked, and Specter Knight shrugged. "Specter Knight!" Yelled a familiar voice, and we saw Cinder ran up to Specter Knight and hugged tackled him as he went down I saw the sun flicker behind his dark helmet and saw a smile on his face but his helmet quickly went back to the darkness of the night.