Chapter 9

Tarah point of view

I am walking in the streets alone then I saw a group of guys. They all crowded around me. I started to hyperventilate since I am claustrophobic. "What is a pretty little thing like you doing out here hm?" One asked them they al started feeling me up.

Suddenly a the hands went away and I fell to the ground. I heard bodies hit the ground and I looked up to see Tyler. A guy from our school who has awesome hair.

He came towards me and held out a hand to help me up. I took it and he smiled at me.

I have been crushing on Tyler since I saw him in my art class.

"Um uh thanks." I said and he nodded. "So Tarah where do you live so I can drop you off at home" he said looking over at me as we started walking. I told him where I lived and we started walking there.

"Are you alright?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said and we just kept walking in silence.

Taylor's point of view

I poured as we walked out of the arcade. I couldn't believe he won! He only got one more than me! One freaking more! I huffed as we both got into the car.

An idea popped into my head and once Dominic got in the car I leaned over the console and he turned to me. I but his bottom lip softly but a little hard so he could feel it then I pulled away and looked out the window.

I heard a growl and I smiled. He stared to drive and I relaxed.

Suddenly a hand went onto my thigh and I tensed a little then I relaxed that is until every few minutes his hand would move up further and further.

I gulped and breathed in and out trying to calm down but my cheeks got warmer the further he went.

The car suddenly stopped and I pulled Dominic's face to mine. I breathed as he removed his hand. I brushed my lips against his, then I pulled away and went to get out of the car but my phone started ringing.

Tarah's point of view

Tyler waved at me and I closed the door with a small smile on my face. I got on the couch and pulled my phone out and called Taylor, but then I remembered she is still pissed off at me so I went to hang up but she answered.

I felt happy when she answered because it told me she still cared no matter how mad she is mad at me.

"What Tarah?" She asked and I smiled. I heard a deep voice and then she moaned. "Dammit Dominic I'm on the effing phone." she whispered and I laughed. I laughed because one she cursed and it is always weird hearing her curse and two because of what just happened. "Sorry" she said. "So um I was wondering if me and you could hang out tomorrow and talk things through because I really miss talking to you and I miss you and yeah please" I said my voice kinda pleading. "Yeah tomorrow. Walk to my house and we'll go out ok" she said and I smiled.

I hung up and then quickly got off the couch and went to my room. Once I was in there I flopped on my bed and fell asleep once I was comfortable.

Taylor's Point of View

I slapped his chest playfully and he went to kiss me but I put a finger to his lips. "Food. Home. Kissing. Cuddling." I said and he pouted. I smiled and kissed him quickly on the lips then I got out of the car.

I walked to the hood and leaned against it as I waited for him. Suddenly he was in front of me and before I could say anything his lips were on mine. I smiled and kissed him back.

A/N ok I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry but thank Emo_Monkey she is the one who made me work on all my stories so yeah

Vote

Comment

Love you

SKITTLES