Chapter 8

Taylor's point of view

"Um can we talk" She stuttered and I stood up to her. "No we can't talk. Not after what you did." I said glaring at her and she clinched back. "Look Taylor I'm sorr-" she was about to apologize but I cut her off "Save you apologies for someone who cares and right now Tarah I could careless! Now leave so I can enjoy the rest of my birthday." I said then I turned back to Ryder only to see Dominic in his seat and Ryder standing to the side.

"I was gonna apologize but I don't think you'll except it." He said and I shrugged my shoulders. "You are kinda forgiven." I said sitting down in the seat. I looked over to see Tarah gone and I sighed in relief.

I looked back at Dominic and to see he was leaning over towards me and is only a centimeter away from me. "So do I need to work for the rest of my forgiveness?" He asked his breath fanning against my lips. My breath hitched in my throat. "Y-Yeah." I whispered licking my dry lips.

He leaned closer and I bit my lip. I could tell when I did that he lost his patience because he crashed his lips on mine. I lights bit his lips and he opened his mouth. I slid my tongue in slowly. I climbed over the thing that was in the middle of the seats and sat on him so I was facing him. He pulled away and looked at me. "Will you go out on a date with me?" He asked looking down at me. I smiled and started kissing him.

He started trailing his hands up and down my back. I pulled back a little bit and rested my forehead against his. "I bet I will beat you at all of these games." I whispered with a smirk.

I smirked at him as I won a game against him again. We are almost done with all the games there all we have left of a weird jump rope one and a basket ball one.

I ran over to the jump rope one and I put in the coins. I walked in the middle of the platform thing and waited.

Ready

Set

Jump!

The loud thingy said and I started jumping. Dominic stood in front of me watching me jump. "You look hot doing that." He said with a smirk on his face. My eyes widened and I faltered a little it but the game didn't catch it and I smiled.

About 15 minutes later my legs started to hurt so I stopped the thing started beeping and then said "NEW HIGH SCORE!" My eyes widened and I watched as tickets came out of it. I looked at the number to see 507.

I looked over at Dominic to see him with wide eyes. I picked up all the tickets and put them in my bucket. I walked over to him and stood on my tippy toes. "Can you beat that?" I whispered in his ear. He looked over at me and I smiled innocently. He walked over to it and started it.

About 10 minutes later he is at 234 and I walked closer to the box thing he is in the middle of. "You look damn sexy doing that." I whispered so only he could hear. He stopped jumping and walked towards me and the game said "GAME OVER." I smiled.

He suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I felt something poking my stomach and I wanted to look down to see what it was but I think I already know.

"If I beat you at basketball you owe me something. I don't know what yet but yeah." He said and walked over to the basket ball thing. I walked over and stood beside him. I grabbed a ball then put in my coins and he put in his. We started it and started shooting.

The time was running out and we are tied so far. I kept going and then Dominic missed a few and I smiled. I started shooting more and faster. The thing started beeping and I looked up to see that-

TO BE CONTINUED
717 words